Please

Started by Spreader
02/03/2008 22:09
Page 1 of 1
Spreader02/03/2008 22:09

Please help me with my mini movie , i got demons but i hawe so bad pc , i can't downlaod wegas = my Hard Disk is full :D
If some good movie maker is free msg me @ Skype
nick
Ludacrizs

:)

wRath` mapper02/03/2008 23:18

Lol, sorry this is very off-topic, but "demons" ^^. I'm sure some moviemaker will help you though ;)

Spreader03/03/2008 15:23

I got only 15 GB Of Hard Disk :D

Distt03/03/2008 15:39

Originally posted by Spreader
I got only 15 GB Of Hard Disk :D


delete some of your porn, then you can get vegas

Z0ck3rOO703/03/2008 17:41

or buy a new pc.. 15 gb is nothing today.

Spreader03/03/2008 17:46

You all fell so rich :s I just want my first kz moovie :D:D

peteR^17/03/2008 19:17

Stop crying and buy a new pc.
If u cant afford, work for the money then,
cant be any harder dude.

lalevUl17/03/2008 21:57

Some people doesnt have many for that.. Spreader ask around, maybe theres someone who will like to help u. And about disk space, if you feel like spending some money, buy a (extern harddrive?) its a lot sheaper and and easier.. haha sorry for bad english

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.