About Sensation kreedz..

Started by CothA
04/03/2008 12:45
Page 1 of 1
CothA04/03/2008 12:45

Hey Xtreme-Jumps members

I am CothA and i am head admin of
Sensation-kreedz Team.
I want to explain what is the truth of Sensation-kreedz "hackers".
The Hacker who hacked Bulgarian-kreedz site is s3m30n3.He is
bulgarian retard who hacked 2 times Bulgarian-kreedz's site
1 time Xtreme-jumps and PK-jumping'S site.s3m30n3 ISNT
SENSATION-KREEDZ member.I've never expected such thing from him.
I just know him like Bulgarian jumper and nothing more.

Please guys stop hating sens.kz We cant respond for action of
guy who i dont know in real life.

Thanks you in advise.

J0nY04/03/2008 12:54(edited 04/03/2008 12:56)

I am very suprised too.I would have never thought that s3m30n3 of all the people would do such a horrible thing.In the past i think we were some kinda friends.I never knew him in real life too but i thought that he was a great person but as we can see things changed... I just want to know why the f**k would he have done such a thing =(

bkZ|psh04/03/2008 14:05

lol hes like a 13-14 year old boy i dont think he can hack something and u dont have any proof or so. make love stop talking crap about others when u are not even sure of.

Fliborecord holder Tournament #204/03/2008 14:22

Originally posted by bkZ|psh
lol hes like a 13-14 year old boy i dont think he can hack something and u dont have any proof or so. make love stop talking crap about others when u are not even sure of.

KNiFEAR04/03/2008 14:30

i think the person used an old php exploit from milw0rm, but not sure some1 mentioned it or so dunno:D
anyways u dont need skills to run a script:D

CothA04/03/2008 14:49

30 mins after bkz site was hacked he made 3 New threads in XJ site with spam with sens.kz site which faker delete so
i have proofe aight?

bkZ|psh04/03/2008 15:01

what proof is that :/

radon mapper Tournament #304/03/2008 15:11

Originally posted by bkZ|psh
lol hes like a 13-14 year old boy i dont think he can hack something and u dont have any proof or so. make love stop talking crap about others when u are not even sure of.


im sure even a 10 year old kid can hack such a site with that public milw0rm shit... but agree with the rest

Judah04/03/2008 16:30

First of this is the wrong forumsection, but nevermind that. I also agree with the rest :).

CothA04/03/2008 16:37

Whats the right forum section?

KNiFEAR04/03/2008 16:41

probably public offtopic or so:D

CothA04/03/2008 16:56

i think this is For KZ world so i think its right section

KNiFEAR04/03/2008 17:24(edited 04/03/2008 17:26)

hmm i dont really see a connection between jumps and script kiddies:D

edit:

or no ur right: "Talk about everything releated to the big KZ world."
"Jump talk" is just a misleading heading:D

CothA04/03/2008 17:32

yep :> anyway <3 u :D

lonewolf VIP04/03/2008 17:45

Originally posted by bkZ|psh
lol hes like a 13-14 year old boy i dont think he can hack something and u dont have any proof or so. make love stop talking crap about others when u are not even sure of.

And hack with tutorials

SnOOOpY04/03/2008 21:04

Sorry CothA but ... u are so stupid ... and STOP TALK SHITS ! ;]

CothA04/03/2008 21:05

I wont comment this theme

raver mapper04/03/2008 23:13

haha he didnt DDoS xj yesterday :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.