pacMans Longjumps
ladies and gentleman :D
now, i postet my small lj movie on kz_longjumps
movie made bei 8ball1 ( thx <3 )
http://allstars-united.com/index.php?site=files&file=47
my own FTP server
http://www.sendspace.com/file/03ff59
sendspace
NEW : on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=732nqKdbIm4 ( thx padnaliQ )
hf for watching
ohhhh sweet ;) i dont even have to watch it to say OMG FKN NICE =D ( but i´m still gonna watch it hehe )
Gj m8!
nice one ,fast strafes :)
VERY VERY VERY NICE DUDE
10/10
i like it btw the name of the song?
Jin - F.Y.I.
id be delighted to watch this lol
najs <3 10/10
hehe thx at all :D
the new german lj machine :]
Finally a lj movie with a great quality and high fps captures gj!
very nice pacMan <33 :D i love it 10/10<3
Originally posted by mINIzEHOwvery nice pacMan <33 :D i love it 10/10<3
#agree ( i wasnt forced to post :D :D <3 u ) ^^
very nice 10/10
can you upload the song somewhere pls,btw here you go youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=732nqKdbIm4
First of all, awesome FTP! 500/kbs! Took me 20 seconds to dl.
As for the movie, I was a bit disappointed. I thought it was a movie with jumps from KZ and standard maps. Thought it was a joke at first, with the 230.
I don't like LJ shows or what you call it.
Nonetheless, GJ.
230 noduck
3 Jin's music :o
for padnaliQ
http://www.sendspace.com/file/n04l8o
thx :)
pacMonster gj dude :P ;)
lovley <3(L):):):):):) 10/10
Please log in to post replies.