brian vs. zhady kzno_xtremeblock

Started by Fact or Fiction
10/03/2008 03:20
Page 1 of 1
Fact or Fiction10/03/2008 03:20(edited 10/03/2008 03:21)

Hi, since I don't play kz it's still in my heart <3 and kzno_xtremeblock is one of my favourites map, I can't stay without creating this "head 2 head" movie :P Have fun watching !
Good job brian and zhady, godlike runs!
youtube.com

lalevUl10/03/2008 03:33(edited 10/03/2008 03:35)

Nice work FoF, even tho I rather see you jumping then making movies :D Even better if both :D

PepoMerca10/03/2008 03:59

Excellent FoF!

s1gh10/03/2008 05:35

Heh, so brian had the upper hand right from the beginning.

Supa10/03/2008 06:29

seems like brian did the 3rd block faster.. zhady was only like half second behind at the beginning of it.. then i think brian did the last block faster too.

cheche10/03/2008 09:45

Originally posted by supa
seems like brian did the 3rd block faster.. zhady was only like half second behind at the beginning of it.. then i think brian did the last block faster too.


So brian, was ehh - faster? :>

Dacca10/03/2008 12:33

Nice :) i really enjoyed!

CothA10/03/2008 13:18

yea rly good job guys

Judah10/03/2008 14:16(edited 10/03/2008 14:20)

Was waiting for this, thx mate.
EDIT: I think brian beat the demo, because he ran faster :P. Not basiclly climbing faster.

cr0ucher10/03/2008 14:39

gj Fact )))

oh nice & gj Fact ;)

ehlak10/03/2008 17:09

Chill music :D

akkord mapper11/03/2008 09:31

thx for it

akM11/03/2008 14:53

nice work FoF i was waiting for this :) Brian is damn fast !

BooLiSH11/03/2008 16:49

was expecting this one :P
gj fof

puppetz mapper12/03/2008 15:26

Nice! I was wondering where brian was faster, since he didn't really do more bhops or used the first sc. Seems like it's his general speed. :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.