ndR vs Z0ck3rOO7 - kz_megabhop

Started by cheche
16/03/2008 14:36
Page 1 of 1
cheche16/03/2008 14:36

I've made a few random split-screen battles just to play around and learn movie editing, but I find this battle very interetsing so I might aswell share it with you guys :>

It comes down to like half a second, very close run.
ndR vs Z0ck3rOO7 - kz_megabhop

Here is some other old battles:

zhady vs PuppetZ^ - kz_j2s_summercliff_h
ndR vs brian - kz_cliffez
zhady vs brian - cg_strafejumpZ
tarGet vs brian - kz_kzfr_statueofliberty
zhady vs Bibo - bkz_goldbhop - bibo's 0136 sec run
Micron vs radon - kz_wsp_arpino

Enjoy :>

padnaliQ16/03/2008 14:55

nice -_-

bakeLit16/03/2008 14:56

Lol, love these movies and the people who make em' ! I can make a thread with all of them if u'll want!

rn16/03/2008 15:00

gj cheche!
id like to see Ted vs zocker on junglebhop
and zocker vs 007 on exodus hard
besides that there wud be some other good ones (dustbhop, cordyline vs zocker for example) but these 2 r a must-see imo :)

Zeov16/03/2008 17:24

make a movie about brian and bibo on kz_sandblock2 (HAHAHA)

ehlak16/03/2008 18:48

ndR vs brian - kz_cliffez lo<3 it

Dacca16/03/2008 19:14

GJ :) I love battles movies.

joel16/03/2008 20:58

nice ndR vs Z0ck3oo7 in megabhop .. omg so nice perfect music for that .

PepoMerca16/03/2008 22:54

brian is a demon!

ndR moviemaker Tournament #217/03/2008 00:14

funny videos ^^

dqx17/03/2008 11:43

wow so close :> nice battle movies :)

omilo17/03/2008 15:04

Love these movies :) more pls :)

peteR^17/03/2008 15:20

Nice battle there :)

akM18/03/2008 13:44

love these movies :D:D word omilo more plixxxx

Dezp020/03/2008 00:36

sweet more of this youtube videos :D

KeltA25/03/2008 17:54

Nice.

joel28/03/2008 18:57

überish

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.