vostok

Started by raver mapper
18/03/2008 23:54
Page 1 of 1
raver mapper18/03/2008 23:54

If you want to finish vostok, you can send me a private message on IRC. When I am online, im always in #xtremejumps, #mappers, #kreedz & #kznl. You can find me under the name dyn|raver0.

When me myself and I think you can finish this map, you get the rmf + wad file. Dont be a tard and go bad on me if you dont get the map files.

A simple reason I cant finish this map: no good ideas for it.

LOLLY mapper19/03/2008 01:48

IMO, let it be for a while, start on another mapping project and when u feel ready, start on it again.

raver mapper19/03/2008 02:13

Originally posted by LOLLY
IMO, let it be for a while, start on another mapping project and when u feel ready, start on it again.


I know what im doing :)

kojo19/03/2008 02:27

Looking really nice, just continue with the way it is.

pacMan mapper19/03/2008 03:07

sweet :)

dEMolite mapper19/03/2008 10:50

Atm i haven't enough time to make this beautiful map into a bad map like naturaltemple or coldbhop.
because i'm working on many projects atm.

raver mapper19/03/2008 11:52

Originally posted by dEMolite
Atm i haven't enough time to make this beautiful map into a bad map like naturaltemple or coldbhop.
because i'm working on many projects atm.


haha, Dont know how "bad" naturaltemple is, but im 100% sure its good looking. And ur right on coldbhop ;P haha

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.