242 Highjump by S3eKeR

Started by bakeLit
21/03/2008 09:45
Page 2 of 2
SikarFTW26/03/2008 14:40(edited 26/03/2008 14:46)

how comes that the guys who said that the jump is bad ... are the ones who hate me ?
eusunt and judah .. i wish u gl for making a 242hj.
p.s dont be mad cause i left kz-friends.
i heared you speaking in vent things like this one:
judah: nikol4boys, lets post shits about s3eker's 242 zomadfhhah!
nikol4boys: haha lets do it , that guy left our team!
judah: YE!

Judah26/03/2008 15:21

Rofl :). I am not either in kz-friends nomore, I am saying my oppinion. I am not either talking with eusunt nomore, since he can't handle people leaving, so he goes over to insulting. And you are right that I don't like you, but this has nothing to do with it's longjumping I am saying it sucks, because of the jumper that did it.

And btw, quit your fake log things. We both know the truth, including eusunt :). And a second btw, don't wish me gl doing 242 hj, since I won't be needing it, so why even bother trying. To showoff? My incredible 300 sidespeed skills or what?

cC|Nikolaa26/03/2008 17:38

G3eKeR how about shutting up? Judah has nothing with the team anymore, and u remember what u told me & JumbaLaR?

"I can tell u a way to jump more. Type in console cl_sidespeed 300 but dont tell anybody cuz if admin understands they'll make rule about that"

& G3eKeR if u pretend of being such pro, why don't you have any WR, but only LJ recs?

Judah26/03/2008 19:21(edited 26/03/2008 19:31)

Ok, enough. Stop sharing information about what you have been talking about. Thats just low. Stop sharing things with XJ, to make the otherone look like a fool. Just like you did on XJ's irc channel with me. You are 15, you must be atleast abit mature? I have no problem about arguing, but if you wanna make some quotebattle take it in fucking private. Thx, np.

SikarFTW26/03/2008 19:42(edited 26/03/2008 19:48)

I am not either talking with eusunt nomore, since he can't handle people leaving, so he goes over to insulting(so fucking true).
And btw, quit your fake log things(ok).

I can tell u a way to jump more. Type in console cl_sidespeed 300 but dont tell anybody cuz if admin understands they'll make rule about that"
(LOL)
i said " eusunt ive found a way to get an prestrafe improve , type sidespeed 300 in console and check it out and try to dont tell it to anybody.
then i spoke with peak and he told it to thopa , kkthx.
im not getting angry for calling me geeker , but lol .. get it real .. u play 5 times more than me.
& G3eKeR if u pretend of being such pro, why don't you have any WR, but only LJ recs?
because u cant have a wr if u dont geek that map . and i hate geeking since i only got 20 hours played per 2 weeks.
judah even if you are 14 years old , ur iq is > 110.
eusunt even if ure 15 , ur iq is < 30.
k im off , stop ruining the movie. no moar warz!

Judah26/03/2008 19:52(edited 26/03/2008 19:58)

The problem is just, I am not 14. But yes you are right, lets not turn this thread into a insulting section.


bakeLit26/03/2008 21:15

Oh, again another "critic spam thread" btw. Eusunt? Isnt that the HS that you pulled out to J0nY? :D:D:D

cC|Nikolaa27/03/2008 17:10

[off]bk#kL it's on colix (I can give u dem)[/off]

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.