can't open mapname.po

Started by stinnZ mapper
22/03/2008 16:33
Page 1 of 1
stinnZ mapper22/03/2008 16:33

Hello

Ive got this error, "can't open mapname.po"

*It happens with all maps I make, no mather how small or big they are.

*Alt+P says that everything is okey

*Others can compile my rmfs

*Reinstaling Hammer does not work

can someone tell me what is wrong ?

Mantaz22/03/2008 16:47

Try using another .fgd

dEMolite mapper22/03/2008 17:46

can't open mapname.po.

that says all. it isnt a mapfile it is a .po file.

wRath` mapper22/03/2008 18:07

Have you downloaded the mapping-pack from XJ? It has a new fgd if you need one.

acidburn03/04/2008 21:41

wtf is .po?

puppetz mapper13/04/2008 22:34

I don't know if this can help, but when I've had that error, it has been something with the .wads I'm using. For example, using +8 .wads, a space in the name of one of them, all that kinda stuff .. I don't know what the hell that error means, I think it's just Hammer's "secret" way of telling you something else is wrong(which in most cases was something about the .wads, with me) ..

-AvAtAr- mapper14/04/2008 00:19

Valve hammer don't open the files .po

Mehz14/04/2008 09:26

isnt .po files pointfiles if you have a leak? :|

-AvAtAr- mapper14/04/2008 11:26

Yes, when you have a leak, the files is .P0 but valve hammer don't open the files.

Use a Leakmaker.

Pf0llz0r mapper14/04/2008 13:06

Originally posted by Kevin Justal
Yes, when you have a leak, the files is .P0 but valve hammer don't open the files.

Use a Leakmaker.


ehm ye it does ?
pointfiles works for me

clair mapper14/04/2008 23:47

yeah um... dont you mean the .lin file? i thought thats whats used for the pointfile.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.