.res files for the maps

Started by Guenhwyvar
18/03/2006 18:31
Page 1 of 1
Guenhwyvar18/03/2006 18:31

Could you urge the map submitters to include .res files (if there are models, sounds, sprites, wads, etc. coming up with the map in the zip)?

I know, no big deal to pass them through resgen before uploading them to the server, but it would make thing easier for server owners.

acidburn19/03/2006 14:51

That's true, I support this and will always include one with my maps.

JuMpiNg_JacK20/03/2006 10:56

That is absolutely right! Maps should be rejected if they are not supplied with a .res file!

AverageFreak20/03/2006 11:27

yeah thats what Im gonna do
res ARE important !

(M.E.O.)St. Jimmy13/11/2006 20:48

Why are "res" that important??

rinkon mapper20/11/2006 01:51(edited 26/07/2015 12:17)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

Fatalis25/02/2007 16:43

I think it should also be mandatory to have 32 spawns.

maniac25/02/2007 17:56

word to JuMpiNg_JacK and rinkon!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.