Need a movie maker

Started by Fire
27/03/2008 18:37
Page 1 of 1
Fire27/03/2008 18:37

I know who you guys are.

If one of you could make me a movie it would be great. :D

ndR moviemaker Tournament #227/03/2008 19:48(edited 27/03/2008 19:48)

You are a moviemaker.

Fire27/03/2008 20:55

FU PARIS BOY

bakeLit27/03/2008 21:46

Hey, if u want, I can tell Ma$taKilla he's friendly, accepts demos and makes movies with love! :) Look at http://www.youtube.com/bakeLitko to see some his movies.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #227/03/2008 22:21

So why do you need a moviemaker if you already know how to create movies? ^^
Ah and I can't fuck myself sorry.

oTcHeTo27/03/2008 23:42(edited 27/03/2008 23:42)

Fire just got owned by the nDr <- extreme heavy weight champ rofl rofl rofl :D

oh yeah and mastakilla owns i fu like his movies

there was another cool mm-er i think it was cm4d or something like that , owns man just owns :)

Fire28/03/2008 00:20

yohan, when i come to france your gonna get slapped :D

PepoMerca28/03/2008 12:34(edited 29/03/2008 10:57)

Bad look, he can't do a movie :(

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.