Shadowman The Beginning

Started by shadowman.
28/03/2008 20:26
Page 2 of 2
rn01/04/2008 00:25

3/10, bhops were quite bad imo,pretty ez, most trickjumps u did i havent tried yet (the ones at the end at least)

Fact or Fiction01/04/2008 02:50

ppl don't say something is too ez. then there is no sense to make a movie for a common person. only proplayers movies are good then. I personally like this movie, it has a spirit ;) of course we want xtreme jumps and unseen amazing stuff, but what can show random dude which hasn't uber lj and bhop skills? It shows what he personally likes, even it is ez bhop part :> And here I care not about difficulty of jumps or bhop combos, I care how they are presented and showed :) and in my humble opinion, this movie is really nice and not boring ;) Each movie should represent players style and his feelings in game. If I wanna real xtreme I turn on zhadys kz_cg_extreme. If I wanna something new, some new feelings, I come here and download some new movies :P gj jumper and moviemaker :P
peace <3

boom.dll01/04/2008 09:46

Originally posted by Fact or Fiction
ppl don't say something is too ez. then there is no sense to make a movie for a common person. only proplayers movies are good then. I personally like this movie, it has a spirit ;) of course we want xtreme jumps and unseen amazing stuff, but what can show random dude which hasn't uber lj and bhop skills? It shows what he personally likes, even it is ez bhop part :> And here I care not about difficulty of jumps or bhop combos, I care how they are presented and showed :) and in my humble opinion, this movie is really nice and not boring ;) Each movie should represent players style and his feelings in game. If I wanna real xtreme I turn on zhadys kz_cg_extreme. If I wanna something new, some new feelings, I come here and download some new movies :P gj jumper and moviemaker :P
peace <3

wise words :) i like the movie also

TinTin01/04/2008 10:56(edited 01/04/2008 11:08)

word fof. and lj movies are so much more boring than, for instance, this one!
if i have to rate i would give it around 6-7/10

cheche01/04/2008 14:52

Hmm didin't even get through the first minute - sorry but the music was just way too mad for me.

zNife05/04/2008 00:36

Didnt like the music , but the tricks was nice ;) GJ

bakeLit05/04/2008 07:20

Yes, FoF u're absolutely true, but it could be muuuch better ;)

Thedy05/04/2008 16:19

nice shadow n_n

nightwolf10/04/2008 03:27

gj =)

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.