ToonWorld2

Started by aegget mapper
29/03/2008 17:54
Read-Only
Page 1 of 4
aegget mapper29/03/2008 17:54(edited 01/05/2008 23:09)

Hello there! long time no C.
Well been about 1½ year since i did any maps and well the other day i got the urge to make one so i thought of why not take this oppertunity to make a sequal to toonworld.

MAP DONE! 9 ROOMS TOTAL
(one u havnt seen yet)
- CLOSE THREAD PLEASE -

CHEERS!

raver mapper29/03/2008 17:57

Very nice and welcome back! :)

Murvelman29/03/2008 18:23

I love you aegget please marry me :D

BooLiSH29/03/2008 18:27

nice aegget an wb :)
hope it'll be as nice as ur old maps

LOLLY mapper29/03/2008 19:08

LOOKING HAWT!! ;) <3

rinkon mapper29/03/2008 20:43

awesome looking map.

deus?29/03/2008 21:13

make an extreme version of toonworld. lol :>

s0liD mapper29/03/2008 21:17

loooooooks awesome mate! Long time no see welcome back :)

beuhnoix29/03/2008 21:44

nice :D I love your style map's..! welcome back.

puppetz mapper29/03/2008 21:48(edited 29/03/2008 21:49)

Omfg, aegget! I love your maps so much! Actually this day today, I played toonworld, and saw the sign today where it said that people should wait for toonworld 2! :o WOW, looks so nice man!

Very nice to have you back.

omilo29/03/2008 22:03(edited 29/03/2008 22:04)

Yey! It's the cutie pie aegget! Missed you :)
Nice to see you still got your mapping skills <3

Fliborecord holder Tournament #230/03/2008 00:58

I hope you have studied english hard ^^

I loved toonworld and most of your other maps, so why shouldn't I love this one :)?

colix mapper30/03/2008 01:23

wow looks cool fo sho, i luv that train so much :)) good job dude :)

rEs0LuTe moviemaker30/03/2008 09:47

sweeeeeeeet pictures :)

dEMolite mapper30/03/2008 10:33

mh dunno why noone has mention the texturebugs on the second screen or even the lightbug on the first screen.

btw mappers want feedback if they present their map and not good job or welcome back!

PepoMerca30/03/2008 11:00

cool man, i love this map <3

padnaliQ30/03/2008 11:15

welcome back dude,nice map (h)

TinTin30/03/2008 11:56

ahh love your maps :D
and this is certaintly looking good. wb looking forward to play this map :)

Mehz30/03/2008 12:33

omg yessssssssss

map looks awesome :D

wb aegget!

ehlak30/03/2008 15:18

aegget !!!! ;D welcome back ;) and the map looks rly nice!

Page 1 of 4