Problem with bhopbox.mdl
Hi guys,
I ve a problem with the bhopbox.mdl!! I ve recorded a demo on my lan server and I ve deactivated my fun plugins on the server, so only the official XJ recording plugin is activated on my lan server while recording. I ve deactivated with "amxmodmenu -> pause plugins" the following plugins: Cup-Plugin, Bhop-Course-Maker, Show-Keys, LJ-Measure, Spec-Info, Magic-Marker, Lj-Xtreme-Mod and edgebug-stats. The admins have accepted my demo it was clean and everything was fine, but than somebody downloaded my demo and said, that he cant watch it, because he doesnt have the bhopbox.mdl... could anybody of you help me to fix my problem, otherwhise I cant record any demos :( Do you know which plugin needs the bhopbox.mdl or whatever this model is used to be?
thx in advance =)
Bhop Course Maker needs the bhopbox.mdl.... and you should delete bhopbox.mdl so other guys who dont have the model could watch your demo... that's how the model looks like click me
just delete it in your /models dir :P
and bhop course maker use it.
stask0 was faster :D
thx mates, but I think I ve found another solution. I ve just written amx_off in my console and now its working without having bhopbox.mdl
bhop-course-maker does need that file. bcm does precache that plugin on every startup in the plugin_precache function which does happen while connecting to the server. this means even if you pause the plugin ingame the model is precached and needs to be on the hdd of the demo watcher even if you did not create any block.
all you need is deleting the bcm.amxx in plugins.ini or using another model as kevlar (fatalis posted on kzm a bcm with a kevlar model too for demo recorders but the download is down as every bcm download). just ask me in irc and i can send you a edited bcm if you really need it
Please log in to post replies.