KZ mod

Started by lonewolf VIP
31/03/2008 21:46
Page 1 of 1
lonewolf VIP31/03/2008 21:46(edited 31/03/2008 22:01)

About:
http://planethalflife.gamespy.com/View.php?view=HLMotw.Detail&id=6

--

Youtube: GIGA games - KZmod
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtx6ZZKjlsA&feature=related

--

What do you think about the KZMOD on HL2?
How is the strafes/prestrafes/bhops?
--

Screens:

http://blogimg.goo.ne.jp/user_image/27/b8/ff4fca354a50b670e2e28dcd1bc35dd8.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Th3_D3str0y3r/Articulos/KreedzClimbing/kz_cathedral0002.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Th3_D3str0y3r/kz_tut1.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Th3_D3str0y3r/Articulos/KreedzClimbing/kz_brooklyn0002.jpg

u can find more on google. http://images.google.com.br/images?q=kzmod&um=1&hl=pt-BR&client=firefox-a&rls=com.ubuntu:en-US:official&sa=N&imgsz=xxlarge

Z0ck3rOO731/03/2008 21:56

you forgot this link: http://kzmod.com/news.php

Dujes31/03/2008 22:03

Never tried, never got interested about KZMod. there's one kzmod server @ kzmaps.fi

lonewolf VIP31/03/2008 22:03

I didnt forgot... I didnt know of this mod, of this people PLAY. :/

Fliborecord holder Tournament #201/04/2008 14:22

Strafes are pretty much the same, but jumping is a bit different. It takes some time to get used to jumping there. The thing I hate the most is that you can't do standup-bhops and bhop is hard anyways. Oh yeah, and there's also sv_airaccelerate 30, which means you can jump well while ducking.

I don't like it, but must be because I like 1.6 so much more :P

8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP01/04/2008 18:35(edited 01/04/2008 18:36)

i've tryed it 2 times, the hook is so fun!!
gameplay/concept games are better than 1.6(over 3 timers in a map-> people can stay more long time on 1 map, and exploit all the ways), but "source engine" is a big fat(ljs sux).. Halflife/cs stay most technical and pro for geekers sure

Fliborecord holder Tournament #201/04/2008 22:40

Originally posted by 8ball1
i've tryed it 2 times, the hook is so fun!!
gameplay/concept games are better than 1.6(over 3 timers in a map-> people can stay more long time on 1 map, and exploit all the ways), but "source engine" is a big fat(ljs sux).. Halflife/cs stay most technical and pro for geekers sure

You got a good point here. 1.6 would be better for geekers and KZMOD for those who aren't that interested to get a superb time.

raver mapper01/04/2008 22:54

Originally posted by Flibo
Originally posted by 8ball1
i've tryed it 2 times, the hook is so fun!!
gameplay/concept games are better than 1.6(over 3 timers in a map-> people can stay more long time on 1 map, and exploit all the ways), but "source engine" is a big fat(ljs sux).. Halflife/cs stay most technical and pro for geekers sure

You got a good point here. 1.6 would be better for geekers and KZMOD for those who aren't that interested to get a superb time.


sounds geek to me?

ichirou02/04/2008 00:13

I liked the surfing in KZMOD... much better than in cs 1.6 :)

Was a long time since I tried it now, didn't really get into it so much. Think i'm gonna try it again soon, lots of things has probably changed :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.