Want to map something but you have no idea wh
First things first. I rly don't know where to categorize this so I just put it here in the mapping zone.
I was bored earlier today, I wanted to make a hns map or something, so i started to draw something on a piece of paper. Rly crappy drawing tho.
After I've finished the "drawing", I realized I didnt want to make a new map.
So, if you guys want, maybe, an idea to a map i post the "drawing" here.
Ye i know, this may be useless but maybe someone can make something out of it, if you can see what it is supposed to be :P
Complain how much you like, i just throw it in the trash, with other words careface.
so here you go: Drawing
(If this is the most stupid thing you admins and members ever seen, feel free to remove this thread)
Please log in to post replies.