surf_countjumps

Started by Palmroth
04/04/2008 16:35
Page 1 of 1
Palmroth04/04/2008 16:35(edited 04/04/2008 16:43)

Hi, i made a surf countjump map just for fun :) , got a little bored at normal longjumping.
I think the picture explanes how to do. If not just write
viewdemo tutorial :)

Picture :
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/4237/surfcountjumpsgx5.jpg
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3741/surfcountjumps0000ti3.png

Map :
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ebaqyw

Have fun ;)

PS: My English isn't so good xD

padnaliQ04/04/2008 17:04

I think that the map and your english,are perfect! :)

s0liD mapper04/04/2008 18:51(edited 04/04/2008 18:52)

Hi there. I wanted to ask. Why did you decompiled 2man_j2s_concretejungle and made your OWN map from it? Thats offtopic. On topic .. i think it looks bad maybe the idea is good but you dont have enough mapping experience to make it work nicely.

Distt04/04/2008 19:43

use JPEG...

and i dont realy get the screenshots, where do you start from?

Palmroth04/04/2008 20:35

I dunno, i just liked the map form and wanted to jump alone instead of 2man, sorry ;)

zNife05/04/2008 00:50

Sorry but that map suxx :( but anyway gj for the map ;)

Judah05/04/2008 16:42

I'm gonna try the map. I'll update my answer with what I think is good and bad about the map :).


SiMen.iiN06/04/2008 13:36

can somebody upload the map to rapidshare please?

Remote06/04/2008 13:45

http://rapidshare.com/files/105289826/surf_countjumps.rar.html

here u go

SiMen.iiN06/04/2008 13:50

Ha!

thank you,man!

Mentalo06/04/2008 14:10

well you can fly over the cj directly to the end so its not the best!

Judah06/04/2008 18:40

I am not sure it's so usefull this map, but fun hell ya :P!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.