kzfr_magic_bhoptoon

Started by Blake` mapper
10/04/2008 04:13
Page 2 of 2
Blake` mapper11/04/2008 02:43

Keep going, dont give up and I am hoping to play one of your maps one day



I had mapped the KZ just give you my base, but I try some of mieu that I can.
I also hope that one day we will play on my map


You should continue



I have no intention of abandoning it is not easy but

The only way I know to find my mistake is to send my map has finished XJ ^ ^

Dalai mapper11/04/2008 11:01

well you can host your map on speedyshare or something and let us have a look! I think I speak for everyone here that we'd like to help as best as possible. You neednt wait for XJ-Admins to have a look at it. (They got so much stuff to do so it would take really long)

PaPuS11/04/2008 15:02

Don't like this map, sry

zNife12/04/2008 02:46

Looks really nice, and hope it's would be fun!,

Judah18/04/2008 18:30

Looking a bit boring. Add more details imo :).

Tommy J N mapper18/04/2008 19:55(edited 18/04/2008 19:56)

* A larger variety of textures would be very welcome indeed.

* The feeling (for me) is far too straight and 'boxy', so more curves would be great (or in the case of Hammer - more vertex manipulation).

* Also, as previously mentioned, the rooms are unnecessarily large in my opinion.

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.