worlds hardest game
I just had to beat u T3d, and so I did :D
http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/WOHOO.JPG
gj supa aswell!
Kraeft, make movie and post it :D
How?
wuuhuuu 11/30 :D 64 deaths :D
http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/28q2-n-jpg.html
Originally posted by T3dbundyhttp://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/28q2-n-jpg.html
t3d pwns at everything :(
he uses script
Do you guys actually have fun playing that game. O_O
yeah its funner then writing nub posts making fun of people :D
So easy to photoshop that score =)
By why photoshop it?
i recorded my 17 deaths run ( its 2gb big ) but cant play it .... :D .
Upload, upload :D
This game is harder, and more fun:
http://search.idrive.com/driveway/jsp/dway_download.jsp?id=jklzz91190
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/6538/screen2jr2.jpg
LOL! "syobon action"
Originally posted by KraeftHow?
Record with Hyper(?)Cam 2 and upload :)
http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/jojo[1].JPG
Made it during a lesson :D sorry for bringing up the thread :P
Hey what about "The Worlds Hardest Game #2" ?
http://www.addictinggames.com/worldshardestgame2.html
I did all 50 levels with 588 deaths ^^
lol this game is really the hardest game :D
yep it's a little bit harder than the first one but there are only a few levels which are really hard like level 10, 26, 48 and 49.
Please log in to post replies.