Axn_Dojo or other name ^^

Started by -AvAtAr- mapper
12/04/2008 21:25
Page 1 of 1
-AvAtAr- mapper12/04/2008 21:25

Hi all,

I build a new map axn (AXN HOOO ! <= ^^).

I did a low compil but the result is good.

<= Picture =>

http://godslide.fr/img/grandes/axndojo/axndojo1.jpg
http://godslide.fr/img/grandes/axndojo/axndojo2.jpg

Or my website => http://godslide.fr/mapping.htm

Bye

Mehz12/04/2008 21:40

wow a new axn map :O been a while :D

looks cool man!

colix mapper12/04/2008 21:51

w00t looks nice but that room looks a little empty :)

raver mapper12/04/2008 21:53

Could you give me some regular sizes for axn maps?

-AvAtAr- mapper12/04/2008 22:12

Colix, i agree but in the Articles, guides :

"High wpoly rates (above ~ 1200 wpoly) are often encountered in regular kz_maps, resulting in minor lags that does not have a big impact on FPS. But an AXN map feels "slow" or "sticky". So very big unit jumps becomes hard."

I would if I can complete.


Raver, in the guides :
"Start with some easy jumps. Use the normal 1.6 jump distances (ex: 112/120 units) and then try to add some longer (=harder) jumps. A 368 unit jump is a good limit for an easy map. Measure the distances between the middle of the blocks, not the edges.
Bunnyjumps are possible between two 32 unit high blocks."

ichirou13/04/2008 02:56

Nice too see more axn maps! I haven't been so active on axn maps myself but it's fun :)

wRath` mapper13/04/2008 03:43

Dojo :D? Isn't that some kind of house, where a dude is challenging people to fight?

dEMolite mapper13/04/2008 06:02(edited 13/04/2008 06:02)

right wrath^. he can challenge one or he can train his/her skills in it. A dojo looks more as a china/japanese building, but the screens looks like a block house in a american city :D

wRath` mapper13/04/2008 21:06

I searched DOJO on google images, and it looks exactly like the map. Pretty cool!

raver mapper13/04/2008 21:18

Hey guy, how can I come in contact with you? You can find me on irc @ #mappers (quakenet)

-AvAtAr- mapper14/04/2008 12:03

You prefer http://godslide.fr/img/grandes/axndojo/axndojo1.jpg or http://www.godslide.fr/images/Sans%20titre.JPG

trb14/04/2008 12:42

i say http://godslide.fr/img/grandes/axndojo/axndojo1.jpg looks smoother :)

Mehz14/04/2008 14:40

Originally posted by TROUbl3m4k3R
i say http://godslide.fr/img/grandes/axndojo/axndojo1.jpg looks smoother :)


+1

colix mapper14/04/2008 15:23(edited 14/04/2008 15:23)

hmm i'd say something like this :D http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/1795/dojoideakx6.jpg

XaSer mapper Tournament #214/04/2008 15:26(edited 14/04/2008 15:27)

1. picture (the world goes straigt out into the sky, look bad)
2. picture looks a little empty, very flat roof and floor. And the blocks are all the same.

But looks good :)

Pf0llz0r mapper14/04/2008 15:27

Originally posted by colix
hmm i'd say something like this :D http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/1795/dojoideakx6.jpg


true that :D

Judah14/04/2008 20:42

I go to karate, and we have a dojo. It's like the place you train.

@Ontopic:

The map looks cool. Some more details maybe, but keep the work up!

Juhmp14/04/2008 21:36

awesome, i love AXN maps, make more of them!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.