length in kz_cellblock

Started by TT.
14/04/2008 18:51
Page 1 of 1
TT.14/04/2008 18:51

hi , i would like to know what length is the long jump near the top in kz_cellblock , i looked in FAQ but cellblock is not in .

Ty

slaip14/04/2008 20:05(edited 14/04/2008 20:06)

its 225 :)
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/8103/cellblockljpi2.png

Fliborecord holder Tournament #207/06/2008 09:40

Originally posted by slaip
its 225 :)
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/8103/cellblockljpi2.png


Isn't it 224? The lenght is carved in one side of the block :/ I'm not sure though.

BooLiSH07/06/2008 11:42

Originally posted by Flibo
Originally posted by slaip
its 225 :)
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/8103/cellblockljpi2.png


Isn't it 224? The lenght is carved in one side of the block :/ I'm not sure though.


i remember it's only @the hard version

slaip07/06/2008 12:17(edited 07/06/2008 12:31)

i guess you not right flibo
this jump looks harder than 224 ,more like 225
but anyway if this 224 its very hard
trying with scout yesterday , got very close

some1here07/06/2008 13:58

maybe its highjump ? :S

oP^07/06/2008 14:25

hj??????? :)

BooLiSH07/06/2008 14:52(edited 07/06/2008 14:52)

Originally posted by slaip
i guess you not right flibo
this jump looks harder than 224 ,more like 225
but anyway if this 224 its very hard
trying with scout yesterday , got very close


bad joke^^

slaip07/06/2008 18:08

Boolish stfu noob
I really got very close
Not care if you dont believe me :P

P.V.A.B.-jello07/06/2008 18:45

If it's a HJ, there's no way it's a 224...maybe like a 215. I could understand if it's a 224 LJ though.

Fatalis07/06/2008 21:06

You guys still don't know how to measure HJ's, lol. A general rule of thumb is "if its higher than your head, it's a hj". Exact measurement is > 70.0 units. Yes, I'm aware players are 72 units, I said rule of thumb.

Also note that when you duck, slowdown will happen on a lower block that doesn't give slowdown when you're standing. For example: if you duck on a 64 unit block and move towards the edge, you will have edgefriction, and when standing you won't. This isn't a HJ since HJ's are done while standing.

Not many people know this, which is why I made this post.

BooLiSH07/06/2008 21:38

Originally posted by Fatalis
You guys still don't know how to measure HJ's, lol. A general rule of thumb is "if its higher than your head, it's a hj". Exact measurement is > 70.0 units. Yes, I'm aware players are 72 units, I said rule of thumb.

Also note that when you duck, slowdown will happen on a lower block that doesn't give slowdown when you're standing. For example: if you duck on a 64 unit block and move towards the edge, you will have edgefriction, and when standing you won't. This isn't a HJ since HJ's are done while standing.

Not many people know this, which is why I made this post.


interesting thing with the duck-edgefriction.. :)

NeMiQ2207/06/2008 21:58

Originally posted by BooLiciouS
Originally posted by Fatalis
You guys still don't know how to measure HJ's, lol. A general rule of thumb is "if its higher than your head, it's a hj". Exact measurement is > 70.0 units. Yes, I'm aware players are 72 units, I said rule of thumb.

Also note that when you duck, slowdown will happen on a lower block that doesn't give slowdown when you're standing. For example: if you duck on a 64 unit block and move towards the edge, you will have edgefriction, and when standing you won't. This isn't a HJ since HJ's are done while standing.

Not many people know this, which is why I made this post.


interesting thing with the duck-edgefriction.. :)


Yes, thank you for this "tip". ;)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.