a2_lj_complex

Started by Shizuka mapper
16/04/2008 23:53
Page 1 of 1
Shizuka mapper16/04/2008 23:53

Well we also made a map for the kz_longjump2 contest. It didn't make it to the final three maps but as we still think it is great map...

For anyone who wants to see the rejects/try it/have a change of scenery sometimes while practising, we have a download link

http://addicted2.org/dungeon/request.php?31

There is more information on our page http://addicted2.org/dungeon

Plz do check it out and if you find the entrance to the secret room remember google is your friend :-) Use it and search for chakra.

omilo17/04/2008 00:14

It's a great LJ map. I like it and i voted for it to be nominated :) ...shame it didn't make it :/
Everyone will be able to try it out now anyway :)

SadPuppy mapper17/04/2008 00:17

Thanks Omilo. I hope some people will enjoy the relaxing surroundings and nice ambience when practising. I know I will =)

kz`Moxx mapper17/04/2008 01:38

Good job, sad it didnt make it

Dogos^17/04/2008 03:18

i just played it and i think its great.. the blocks are really nice and the textures too.. very gj guys..

Juhmp17/04/2008 05:09

glad you released this map =D

s1gh17/04/2008 05:31

I really want to download the final version of this map, I really liked it... However the link isn't loading for me. :/

JAy17/04/2008 05:35

same here

Shizuka mapper17/04/2008 06:46(edited 17/04/2008 06:52)

Seems like a server crash cause I can't access the page at all. Puppy will start it again when he wakes up so try again in a few hours :-)

Actually if you can see my avatar you will know that he has restarted the server cause it is on the same server (as well as Puppys avatar ;-))

s1gh17/04/2008 07:09

Aight Shizuka, I'll check tomorrow. Once again, I'm disappointed that it didn't get chosen as a finalist, but you know I think it's a great map!

Fliborecord holder Tournament #219/04/2008 11:45

I dislike the highjumps, too much work getting back on top. The block textures are a bit weird when jumping, and it's a bit dark. The fps is not perfect :/ The theme and look was pretty good.

trb19/04/2008 11:54

i really like the longjumps.
they are exactelly right width for me :)

Dacca19/04/2008 11:57

I love your style! <3

raver mapper19/04/2008 15:06

I really dont like your style .. but still al your maps are well mapped and contructed. The textures are always nice placed, but the hole thing doesnt touch me. Still I like the water reflection that was in the older betas :D U know whats my opinion about your map p00py ;P

y i r i19/04/2008 22:49

useless textures. So much crap

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.