[moved] Jumping help.

Started by kmW
19/04/2008 03:41
Page 1 of 1
kmW19/04/2008 03:41(edited 19/04/2008 03:42)

No matter how hard I try I can't longjump, I can barely do a 220. Can anyone give me some tips or some help on how to get farther jumps?
I followed the guide for longjumping but still no luck.

Supa19/04/2008 06:55

Don't lj. kz

eFFoRt19/04/2008 07:22

Supa i think he asked to help but not your opin /=..
Kmw record some demos with u jump tries and i think we can fix your technique

Mehz19/04/2008 09:41

theres a Longjump section you know.

How about using it?

puppetz mapper19/04/2008 13:19

Word to Mehz, and also SuPa .. Just start kreedzing, follow some guides, and it will come by time ..

kmW19/04/2008 15:12

I made a short demo, here's the download.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZUKAIIQW

I rarely do 220.

kexas19/04/2008 15:28(edited 19/04/2008 15:29)

supa is right. Why you want to learn longjumping right away? Play more kreedz maps nad your longjumping will definetely improve.
But maybe someone could give me a tip?
Some people do 250+ stats with maxspeed 312.. And i rarely make one with 330+, sometimes even 335.. What's the problem?
P.S. Puppetz, nice avatar.

Gnomas19/04/2008 15:31

kexas i think you should make faster strafes

kexas19/04/2008 15:50

6-7 strafes is fast enough i think :)

ajR`19/04/2008 21:58(edited 19/04/2008 21:59)

kmW, go to youtube and type "Longjump guide".

Watch the longjump guide and study from it. Thats the best and easiest way to learn, that and specing ppl in servers with showkeys on.

I didn't watch your demo, but if you can't to 220, you probly don't know how to prestrafe, so watch the guide, and practice, imo. (With pre you can do 235+, without strafes)

kmW20/04/2008 04:25

I saw the guide but it doesn't say anything about prestrafing, can someone explain what that is and how can I practice it?

lzh20/04/2008 06:42

prestrafe is mainly keeping W+D presesed until u hit the edge of the block , then let go of W and strafe in the air.
try it and get used to it , it`s important in lj.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.