Brian - The movie

Started by raver mapper
19/04/2008 08:49
Page 2 of 4
k3G20/04/2008 04:52

brian's bhop skill was insane ^^

always shock us lol

¤ syKotic ¤20/04/2008 05:08

the intro fits brian's personality almost perfectly... movie itself was "bland" but the jumps were insane as allways :)

Bmxero20/04/2008 06:12

very nice jumps !

lzh20/04/2008 06:45

i think the intro is pure genius , makes you laugh and it`s origial at the same time :)
great job raver , enjoyed the music also.

lzh20/04/2008 06:46

*original , sorry :(.

bkZ|psh20/04/2008 09:04(edited 20/04/2008 09:07)

Originally posted by raver
YO'MAMMA


YO'MAMMA also

i think you can release it in some proffesional mm site so u can see that everybody will think the jumps are good but the movie is sucky

eusunt - what is the point of making movies if you do no editing at them -> same as watching the demos and playing that music in winamp

ajR`20/04/2008 09:12

Different people have different opinions on what a "good movie" is. Many people like things to be simple and to the point, ever think about that?

zNife20/04/2008 10:52

Amazing!

st0ka20/04/2008 13:30

Originally posted by lzh
i think the intro is pure genius , makes you laugh and it`s origial at the same time :)
great job raver , enjoyed the music also.

i can make an intro where the jumper farts while he's doing a trickjump will it be original ? no it won't be cuz i'll imitate "raver's burping" :(

You ajR` say that some people prefer clean movies without much editing but why the same people comment the effects and synchronizing in other movies? I'll tell you why: cuz the jumps are not that good and of course the other jumpers are not top1 like brian, not that skilled etc... But I still see comments on the effects used in their movies no matter if the movie itself is nice and clean (no hud, mistakes etc.). Therefore I showed the movie to my friend who doesn't know shit about cs jumping and he was like: "wtf is this?". And you talk about editing... hahaha come on people fade in/fade out "effects" + some velocity??? cuz that's all i saw. I won't even rate the movie cuz you're pretty much influenced by brian's personality and won't give a shit. However I'll rate the jumps: 10/10!!! really creative and btw I remember one of the bhop "lines" was in a trailer for phoogi the movie does that mean that there won't be any "phoogi the movie" cuz i was really looking forward to it :[

pRopaaNS mapper20/04/2008 15:58

I very didn`t like what especially last episode was verry difuse... Effects and editing was very modest compared with jumps, maybe just quality was quite good, but overall careless about movie, because jumps > all! :<>

Spreader20/04/2008 17:14

Gou gou :) Great Jumps! and intro was funny :)

puppetz mapper20/04/2008 17:31

I didn't find the intro funny at all .. It is something that 8-year old boys and girls can sit and giggle about.
During the movie I had many laggs (even though I set priority to realtime), and that is of course not something I enjoy .. Besides that, the editing was fine (but nothing more than that), and I sort of liked the music used ..
Jumps was amazing, and I love your bhopcomboes brian, that jump at the windows on cs_militia was just incredibly awesome! :D
The intro destroyed it all, imo. It was just pointless.

omilo20/04/2008 18:29

Very sexy movie by a sexy moviemaker with jumps from a even sexier jumper!
GJ <3

ZombY^20/04/2008 20:32

PuppetZ play movie with windows media player classic vlc media player lags

lol raver you dont even know what programs are used for movies vlc if for music LOL

yYy.Je PR@BR@20/04/2008 21:12

so... 10/10 , but Bibo: Back to basics - better movie :)

bakeLit20/04/2008 21:59

Listen brian, you're not a human. Just a human with upgraded bhop skillz!

Raver - nice and creative movie :) Not so special fxs, but crazy intro + nice music and one thing which made me happy: I was in gReetings! thank ya! :D

ardexi20/04/2008 23:33

INSANE!

nightwolf21/04/2008 01:05

original intro :)

amazing jumps O.o

J1`21/04/2008 03:04

The intro wasn't that funny, only funny the first time i watched it, but i dont care, i didnt watch it for the editing or the intro, just the jumps :) ill rate it 8/10 :)

Juhmp21/04/2008 04:45

movie needed more cowbell

Page 2 of 4

Please log in to post replies.