no bullets plugin

Started by Lean
19/04/2008 23:50
Page 1 of 1
Lean19/04/2008 23:50

is there any plugin that removes the ammo from the pistols?

razec20/04/2008 03:43

need this plugin too.

wRath` mapper20/04/2008 04:02

What do you mean about removing the ammo?
Do you mean unlimited ammo, or just 0 ammo?

aligind4h0us320/04/2008 04:17

Search here: http://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8

Lean20/04/2008 04:25

just 0 ammo.. and i didnt find it at forums.alliedmods.

.nnnnn120/04/2008 06:18

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=70169&highlight=ammo
just use that search button and u will find anything you want :P

Lean20/04/2008 07:52

lol.. my bad.. i tried the search button but... thanks :)

SchlumPF20/04/2008 13:44

just answered the therad @alliedmodders, hope it helps :P

c-walker`21/04/2008 14:06

well, I decided not to make new thread and ask you guys for help.. I need the infinite ammo plugin cuz I can't find it :S.. thx

Distt21/04/2008 14:57

Originally posted by C-WaLKeR#
well, I decided not to make new thread and ask you guys for help.. I need the infinite ammo plugin cuz I can't find it :S.. thx


search for Unlimited

.nnnnn121/04/2008 21:42

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=26991&highlight=unlimited+ammo
unlimited ammo^

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.