serious kz problem help pls

Started by ZombY^
20/04/2008 19:11
Page 1 of 1
ZombY^20/04/2008 19:11

hi 2 days have past and still when i play in any server even in my own lan server sometimes my mouse stops moving although i am moving it and without pressing anything on the keyboard my player moves alone and the mouse is unmovable for 3 4 seconds


pls help me

oTcHeTo20/04/2008 19:23(edited 20/04/2008 19:25)

if you are with new-er mouse like g5 , mx518 it might be from fps i get the same problem from low fps 40-50 the mouse stops on one place but i can still move , the reason may be in the pc or in the anti virus update
dont really know what is the problem it may be from some kind of wierd alt + tab program that kicks you to windows or i dont know .. just clean your pc and try again and try playing cs on lower or higher priority

the reason may be in the report rates of the mouse too on g5 there is 200 to 1000 rps

ZombY^20/04/2008 19:32

i have a4x750f and its almost 1 year old and that problem is from 2 days

oTcHeTo20/04/2008 19:34

well if its not fps problem , try to clean it or try with another mouse to see if its from the mouse o_O

ZombY^20/04/2008 19:53

not fps deffinetly its not lagging just mouse stops and the player moves by himself

Dalai mapper20/04/2008 20:08(edited 20/04/2008 20:12)

No that's not the reason. You have an ATI-Graphics card? Run the Taskmanager and terminate the following processes:

"atiexx.exe" (Dont know if this is the right spelling, seek close-looking processes)

Afterwards CS will run fine! Please tell me if it worked. I sat on this problem for like 2 month and even thought about quitting kz! I hate ATI...

edit:
Reason of this shit is an update of Steam on Cs. I hate Steam

You see, I hate a lot of things -.-

ZombY^20/04/2008 20:27

yes i have ATI a9550

dalai i h8 it too

thanks for the help but 1 problem there are 2 with the same name

ati2evxx.exe 2 files with this name should i terminate both? :D

VertikO20/04/2008 20:30(edited 20/04/2008 20:31)

dalai sayd it all.

ZombY^20/04/2008 20:33

ok ill try

Dalai mapper20/04/2008 20:36

Kill both of them! :D

Ggs`21/04/2008 00:10

I have this problem only in 1map clintmo_bhopriver =/

rwh21/04/2008 00:22

I have this problem too, and i have ATI 9550 too ! I can't play on steam, just nonsteam. I think it's problem in drivers on new version catalyst, because when i install old drivers (cd attach) i play ok!

sorry fo my english ))

Lovesan21/04/2008 06:05(edited 21/04/2008 06:05)

Yea, I had the same problem when I first installed the newest ATI drivers. And this problem solved easily by killing both ati2evxx.exe processes.

maniac21/04/2008 06:20

I solved the problem by using the Windows drivers for my mouse. The Logitech drivers sucked for me at my old system.

ZombY^21/04/2008 11:18

thx Dalai it worked with the ati2evxx.exe

thx all <3

Ev0x21/04/2008 11:42

I had this problem before i found the solution! when i play in DeathMatch Server or where we are lot of players. My keyboard/mouse move alone "fire, strafe ect...
I've the tutorial in french i'll translate it.

1-Assure(Insure) you that your steam does not dash in the start of Windows (Steam - > Parametres - > Internet - > Interface) then close.

2-Create a shortcut on your desktop by a right click - > New...
In the place put:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe / c start "Steam" / low "C:\Program Files\Steam\Steam.exe"

Replace by the way, or is your Steam.exe.

Make next and put the name of your choice for the shortcut (exemple: Steam Low Priority)

3- Once created, check the properties of shortcut (right click -> Properties), the path of windows in the "Start in ...". If you see a strange way, put the path or is Windows/System32 (exemple: C:\ Windows\system32\)

4- Launch the shortcut. It may take a little time before the execution of Steam. Of that Steam is launched, make a final verification by making a CTRL-ALT-DEL. Look at the Processes tab and look STEAM.EXE with a click right priority. It's good if it's writed LOW.

Good luck, easy tutorial and work very well !

joel21/04/2008 14:18

i solved this problem with CTRL+ALT+DELETE then tasks control --> hl.exe (right click) -> priority--> lower than normal

joel21/04/2008 15:41

and btw, this didnt work on me however i have ATI

ZombY^21/04/2008 20:19

ye i know i dont use this priority anymore the ati2evxx.exe helped

Ev0x nice tho but all of these things are done to my comp

thx to all now i can play normally

in the summer ill buy a new videocard with agp channel so i wont have low fps on most of the maps @ the end of them

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.