250 Longjump - Need Moviemaker =/

Started by den4o_kenefa
20/04/2008 19:53
Page 1 of 2
den4o_kenefa20/04/2008 19:53

I need moviemaker for my 250 longjump.Contact me at irc in #xtreme-jumps channel.Sorry for my bad english.

lalevUl20/04/2008 20:35

I dno but i dont think theres to many people interested of doing a movie for a 250 longjump:/ gl tho

pacMan mapper20/04/2008 21:26

I can make a movie, but I want to get something get

StormZz22/04/2008 14:15

I'm sry but a 250 isn't special anymore nowadays :/

jass0n22/04/2008 15:23(edited 22/04/2008 15:23)

well what is this " sry but 250 isnt special in this time" this is his longjump record and he want anyone make a movie so where is the problem?

CothA22/04/2008 17:13

Originally posted by pacMan
I can make a movie, but I want to get something get


lol u are newbie in moviemaking.If u can make movies Your lj movie would be by pacMan no by 8ball1 -__-


On topic: I dont think its good idea to make movie about longjump .. go and look http://xtreme-jumps.eu/demos.php
and try to beat a demo ..

den4o_kenefa22/04/2008 18:08

whats the problem? im not gonna make movie on kz demos :/

pacMan mapper22/04/2008 21:42

Originally posted by CothAn!
Originally posted by pacMan
I can make a movie, but I want to get something get


lol u are newbie in moviemaking.If u can make movies Your lj movie would be by pacMan no by 8ball1 -__-


On topic: I dont think its good idea to make movie about longjump .. go and look http://xtreme-jumps.eu/demos.php
and try to beat a demo ..



8ball1 did a lj movie for me, because i hate moviemaking.

but i can make some movies, i learned some new stuffs and more. pls stop speak shit if u dont know shits about me

Zeov23/04/2008 13:58

fucking retards he wants a movie, not your oppionion about a 250 lj. gl getting moviemaker.

Spreader23/04/2008 14:59

250 backwards = Interesting :)

CothA24/04/2008 08:47

Originally posted by Zeov
fucking retards he wants a movie, not your oppionion about a 250 lj. gl getting moviemaker.



lol stop insulting us..and Its boring to see another longjump movie.Its not only my opinion "rtard"-as u say.

radon mapper Tournament #324/04/2008 09:46

the movie is probably not even for us to see, maybe its for his friends or something ? and cotha you dont have to see it if you dont want to :D

Funksta 24/04/2008 21:49

I can try, and I haven't seen you at #xtreme-jumps?

V0ncH...18/05/2008 16:08

if u want.. i will be happy to make the movie for you...

you have any particular music for it?

padnaliQ18/05/2008 21:47(edited 20/05/2008 13:50)

one for me heh

kexas19/05/2008 10:38(edited 19/05/2008 10:39)

Lol people you are dumb. radon said it. Why do you even bother to write in this thread? Spammers! He just wanted a short movie, because he cannot make one himself. He didn't ask a pro movie with nice effects, he didn't say 'wow look 250 i'm best, you MUST watch this'. He probably just doesn't know how to create one! Thats why he asked if someone could help him. And I don't think anyone's interested in how many people here CAN'T make a movie for this guy.

KeltA20/05/2008 13:05

..............................

V0ncH...20/05/2008 19:22

marcho_gg

post a DOWNLOAD LINK.. i will make one for you

BUT IM NOT A PRO AT IT.. im ALRITE....+ i havnt got AFTERFX..

but i will be more than happy to make one for u :)

Zeov21/05/2008 01:05

Originally posted by -And1
Originally posted by Zeov
fucking retards he wants a movie, not your oppionion about a 250 lj. gl getting moviemaker.



lol stop insulting us..and Its boring to see another longjump movie.Its not only my opinion "rtard"-as u say.



when did he say it was for xj to watch?

den4o_kenefa21/05/2008 16:27

EDIT: 251 units
http://www.sendspace.com/file/p6uv1b
I dont have music for it.Put what you want.

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.