Need a moviemaker :/O

20/04/2008 22:13
Page 1 of 1
Fliborecord holder Tournament #220/04/2008 22:13

I have been around for a quite long time and I should go inactive some time too. So, well, I want to leave something, even if it's just a little movie, for this community :p Not meaning I will necessarily leave completely though! ^^

I've already collected ~40 demos for the movie and I'm recording them every day, so there will be soon a big heap of them. If I'm so lucky that someone volunteers, then remember to post some previews of your work too :)

V0ncH...18/05/2008 16:13

i will be happy to make one ? well post a dl link plz and ill see yeh

reAti18/05/2008 16:38(edited 18/05/2008 16:39)

He has a moviemaker already. Dont dig up old threads!
You couldn't know, but still :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.