Best pad for Logitech G5?

Started by bakeLit
21/04/2008 20:39
Page 1 of 1
bakeLit21/04/2008 20:39

Hey guys, I'm in a trouble with choosing a pad for my Logitech G5 :(

I tryed a lot of pads, but every sucked. I had a lot of SteelSeries pad - all were FABRiC. When I have a fabric pad under my mouse, it's getting very lowDPI-ly and stucky while moving/strafing.

Can someone help me with the pad? PLS, I don't want any FABRiC PAD!

Thanx for your all opinions and ideas!

LOLLY mapper21/04/2008 21:30(edited 21/04/2008 21:31)

QPAD XT-R

zNife21/04/2008 21:42

RAZER XXL

wRath` mapper21/04/2008 21:59

Best mousepad? That's for yourself to decide. I have a Steelpad 5L and G5 and I'm happy with that.. JUST hate the damn fucked up scroll on G5, makes me duck randomly, and fall off blocks because of it.

MuscLe21/04/2008 22:01

Steelpad 5L OFC! My czech bro'! :)

bakeLit21/04/2008 22:09

Ok, ok must try 5L or XT-R as you say and btw. wRath^ I have the same problem since today :( scrollWheel got fucked up! :(

Dragon23/04/2008 17:56

s&s

padnaliQ23/04/2008 18:38

Steel QcK

VaLoS23/04/2008 18:44(edited 23/04/2008 18:46)

Steel pad QCK works best for my G5
This scroll wheel is a global problem :S..

Judah23/04/2008 19:46

Well I have a razor copperhead and a steelseries QcK+, and it works great. I think you should try a Steelseries S&S or a Steelseries 5L. My irl friend has a S&S, and when I tryed it it went smooth. 5L works on almost everything I guess :).

bakeLit24/04/2008 20:10

padnaliQ, VaLos - QcK - fabric - sux on my G5 = read POST :D

Kk, guys. thanx fo help!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.