MouseWheel Forcer

Started by Fatalis
24/04/2008 12:46
Page 2 of 2
spermis10/06/2008 18:52

Originally posted by Fatalis
I don't support nonsteam.

no one does

no future27/09/2008 18:41

Give me plz new link to this plugin, in advance thanks

Nekso28/09/2008 02:02(edited 28/09/2008 02:04)

The link is not dead, try it again.
"in advance" you are welcome. . lol

ljxxpajajn05/01/2009 19:17

gj =)

adidasd05/01/2009 20:08

What does "wait" do?

FLR05/01/2009 23:05

Originally posted by adidasd
What does "wait" do?

what does it sounds like its doing?

Om107/01/2009 14:33

Originally posted by adidasd
What does "wait" do?

that's a dumb question.. but why we try to prevent it is cus it is used in scripts

etern1ty07/01/2009 17:52

Good work, Fatalis.

Axnox08/01/2009 00:45

HOw to make the menu appears every time i join the game ? no mather if its different ip or steamid. Joined the server , the menu appears , no need of jump first, Just joined > menu appears. ?

mongoes10/12/2009 04:39

I'm having problems on a server I believe is using this plugin (Phoogi bhop #1). Using /mwheel, I'm only able to toggle between two options:

1) mwheelup = duck, mwheeldown = jump
2) mwheeldown = mwheelup = jump

I want: mwheeldown=duck, mwheelup= jump.

The plugin SAYS (for #2) that it has set mwheeldown = duck, but when I check in console, bind mwheeldown = jump. Very very annoying.


Any help would be appreciated..

m0rrison29/08/2011 13:57

can i have the .sma ? :)

R3GULAToR09/09/2011 01:55

this is not the plugin we use on phoogi servers and if you type /mwheel it has options to choose either mwheeldown = jump and mwheelup = duck or down is duck and up is jump just pick one

doktor11/09/2011 19:15(edited 11/09/2011 19:16)

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?182418

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.