Send in you insanly uber extreme unseen trick

Started by raver mapper
25/04/2008 00:00
Page 3 of 4
pacMan mapper03/05/2008 02:03

i hope my demo is great for ravers movie :X :D

Scary Tournament #203/05/2008 13:11(edited 03/05/2008 13:51)

Great project raver!

I'll search some maps :)

edit: I made a little one, I actually don't have an idea if this is hard because with my new computer everything seems more "easy" :)

http://www.speedyshare.com/658759723.html

Fact or Fiction04/05/2008 05:09(edited 04/05/2008 05:09)

scary and others, remember: don't post your demo here. :|

wRath` mapper04/05/2008 14:57

Yeah scary, and btw, I don't think that's considered uber-extreme-unseen.

Can you do for example the cliffez sc with awp, and then that will be a uber-extreme-unseen? Or does it have to be a trick that is unseen?

Fact or Fiction04/05/2008 15:05

well ofcoure uber extreme is always nice, but uber extreme + never seen is much more better :P I choose second varient.

Scary Tournament #204/05/2008 17:21

Maybe if I did the bhop with colt. I'll try that later. Where do I post the demos then?

pacMan mapper04/05/2008 19:02

Originally posted by raver
mapname_playername_yourtrickjump.dem

Example:

kz_adventure_raver_table-para-m4-jump.dem

.rar this file, name it exactly like the demo:
kz_adventure_raver_table-para-m4-jump.rar
Upload it, and send it to: [email protected]

Supa04/05/2008 20:29

i did the second option too fof :D

jass0n04/05/2008 21:06

raver,i have 1 demo but i cant send e-mail on jeroenbr©gmail.com cuz this "©" is forbidden for bulgarian site "www.abv.bg" can i contact you in mirc?

akkord mapper04/05/2008 22:01

Originally posted by jass0n
raver,i have 1 demo but i cant send e-mail on jeroenbr©gmail.com cuz this "©" is forbidden for bulgarian site "www.abv.bg" can i contact you in mirc?

lol just use @ instead of ©

Trinitron05/05/2008 06:28

Originally posted by scary
Maybe if I did the bhop with colt. I'll try that later. Where do I post the demos then?

scary, go bhop trick for famas/m4a1 :D
Sorry offtop.

zuzu11/05/2008 13:11

by the way. raver your pic is so sick

NumB22/06/2008 11:50

Wazup here? =)

raver mapper22/06/2008 13:28

Still god 10 demos :)
Im still collecting, because its quiit here it dont mean I didnt stopped the movie.

lalevUl22/06/2008 15:25

common guys help raver out and send in some nice demos :)

PurpLeRaiN mapper23/06/2008 03:52

I e-mailed you raver. please check it :)

raver mapper23/06/2008 23:21

/!\ Made some rule changes! Im way easier now! You can even send in 2 of your best demos!!!/!\

Originally posted by raver
Hello people!

I'm going to start a new movie. With including insanly uber extreme unseen trickjumps. Every one here on xtreme-jumps can send in 1 demo. This trickjump need to have the !WOW! factor.

Demos will be collected, and the best will be selected. It will be a movie around 5 to 8 minuts. I will pay allot of time on this movie, but due work it will not be a movie that will be released in one(1) month. I will take my time :)

So, what do I espect from you? Well its simpel, make a trickjump (or jumps) that you think is extreme/insane, got a !WOW! factor, and is unseen. When you are statisfied with it (you only can send 2 demos, more demos will be refused) you can pack the demo(s) with the following name:

mapname_playername_yourtrickjump.dem

Example:

kz_adventure_raver_table-para-m4-jump.dem

.rar this file, name it exactly like the demo:
kz_adventure_raver_table-para-m4-jump.rar
Upload it, and send it to: [email protected]

When your demo will be denied right away:
- If your trickjump dont meet the skill level I search
- If your trickjump already have been in another movie

* Longjumps Highjumps, bhop-longjumps & countjumps wont be accepted

Dont post links to your trickjump here on the forum. The demo wont be accepted.

If you have any questions or suggestions!? Feel free to post it here! Have fun trying to make your trickjump!

CIAO!


/!\ Made some rule changes! Im way easier now! You can even send in 2 of your best demos!!! (im on faya) /!\

jass0n24/06/2008 00:06

i send you 2 demos:) forgot the last demo which i geve you on kz_ea_canals:)

n1traM18/07/2008 23:52

What's up here? (:

rhoiswar08/09/2008 06:41

is this ever gettin made?

Page 3 of 4

Please log in to post replies.