mappack :S

Started by Equalizer
26/04/2008 14:03
Page 1 of 1
Equalizer26/04/2008 14:03

Can you ppl help me ? I searched everywhere for all kz,cg etc. in one (mappack) but I can't find.If you have link or whatever just I want to download all of them :S post here pls

Thanks in advance..

peteR^26/04/2008 14:14

Here you go http://xtreme-jumps.eu/download.php?view.590 :)

Equalizer26/04/2008 14:16(edited 26/04/2008 14:18)

Is this all KZ maps in one ?!


Edit: Oh my god,I'm so blind hahahha "Features:
• Automatically download maps
• Get maps you did'nt know you were missing
• See a detailed list of all released maps" ahaha sry for the stuped question

Edit2: Forget to thanks,thx,Peter :)

peteR^27/04/2008 12:34

No problem :)

Equalizer27/04/2008 23:09

I have a problem now,when you give me the link I download it,start it and now 2 days later no downloads :S I meen it doesn't download anything can you help me or something..

Equalizer28/04/2008 00:54

AAAh,now I make it works thx a lot ;) now you can lock the thread

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.