digits @ steam account

Started by cC|Nikolaa
28/04/2008 18:13
Page 1 of 1
cC|Nikolaa28/04/2008 18:13(edited 30/04/2008 11:22)

What does this mean? I asked IRC, but I had no answer. (4,5,6,7 digits :? )

Z0ck3rOO728/04/2008 18:16

http://isohunt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=95367
google 10sec :)

Aly00729/04/2008 22:12

it's like XJ digits
eusunt

Registered Member #32142
So you have 32142 5 digits ID and so on.:D

Remote29/04/2008 22:26

Steam digits? I'm using steam for more than a year and I haven't noticed any digits :D

cC|Nikolaa29/04/2008 22:40

brendo333 like mine steamid is 'STEAM_0:0:13075924' and it's 8 digits (13075924). And if I get it right, the lower amount of digits you have more "leet" you are because less digits = started with CS earlier.

sj30/04/2008 04:25

Originally posted by eusunt
And if I get it right, the lower amount of digits you have more "leet" you are because less digits = started with CS earlier.

no it just says when you signed up at steam. cs was released years before steam. some people like me just continued to play 1.5 till the bitter end before they signed up at steam. so ive got a 7 digit but started with 1.3.

JAy30/04/2008 06:36

yeah i've got a 5 digit and i always get people trying to scam because of its a 5 digit, i've even been offered a lot of money.. But it really means nothing. People like low steam ids when playing in leagues such as cal. but other then that it means nothing as sj^ said

cC|Nikolaa30/04/2008 11:22

Originally posted by sj^
Originally posted by eusunt
And if I get it right, the lower amount of digits you have more "leet" you are because less digits = started with CS earlier.

no it just says when you signed up at steam. cs was released years before steam. some people like me just continued to play 1.5 till the bitter end before they signed up at steam. so ive got a 7 digit but started with 1.3.


ye I meant that

raver mapper30/04/2008 11:31

I got a 3 digit (STEAM_0:0:142) and started around 8 years ago ... I was VERY good in counterstrike (if you watch the tournament results) between 2002 & 2005, then I quited cs. And came back 3 months later :P but I didnt play much. Now Im in a veteran team called team dynamics with old cstrike players.

The lowest steamID is mine, and the higest is STEAM_0:0:49511 ;D

peteR^30/04/2008 15:34(edited 30/04/2008 15:34)

Your kidding now raver, right?

raver mapper30/04/2008 15:45

why should I ?

wRath` mapper30/04/2008 16:32

Ah ;D I'm not leet. I have a 6 digit.

peteR^01/05/2008 21:57

Originally posted by raver
why should I ?


Nothing special.

Aly00702/05/2008 00:32

raver show us :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.