239 bhop ikm [need moviemaker]

Started by lonewolf VIP
03/05/2008 00:17
Page 1 of 1
lonewolf VIP03/05/2008 00:17

Its simple, I did 239 bhopLJ. I want for YouTube video. Dont need Intro, effects, etc. Its like 244 of bibo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAgEOX18GXg <- Youtube

But first with 1/1 speed and second is with 1/2 or something. I dont have nothing to do for the movie maker, but I will be very grateful.

Demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/xxwspn <- sendspace

Note: I recorded on kz_longjumps2_8ball1, but I recorded with mapname renamed for "kz_longjumps2".

nikitich moviemaker03/05/2008 03:06

http://www.sendspace.com/file/q0zmqn
GL to 240 ;)

Fact or Fiction03/05/2008 03:29(edited 03/05/2008 03:29)

here u go: http://www.sendspace.com/file/huqix1 (3mb youtube standart 480x300(360))

Edit: oh.. nikitich was first :P anyway gl for 240.

lonewolf VIP03/05/2008 16:17

Thank you! GJ for you! N1k1 and fof, my heros :)
I liked the 2 movies, but I wanted 1/1 speed and slow motion, so the fof's movie is better for me :)
240 I did @ online server (KZ-Brazil) 20 minuts after I did 239 :(
I am trying to do 241!

;)

yYy.Je PR@BR@19/05/2008 15:42

Go 242 - not hard ><

ajR`19/05/2008 22:43

Originally posted by yYy.Je
Go 242 - not hard ><


Actually.. yes it is.

Zeov20/05/2008 00:24

nonsens.

lonewolf VIP20/05/2008 01:41

I already already did 241, I will record a 242 :)

I did 240 4x. 1 normal, 1 on 220 block without duck, other normal and 1 with 245.02 stats ;)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.