i can,t 250 lj :(
good tip to train prestrafe is to do 220-235 blocks with only 1 prestrafe. when u'll make 235 with 1 strafe u're ready to go :> add one more strafe till 240 block. then one more strafe till 243 and so on. don't rush with million strafes before u get feeling of them, 5-10 strafes have no sence until u master them. for example: i'm doing 6 strafes all the time and got 256 stats today, but if i do like 10 strafes i won't jump over 220 block :> and yes, bhoping is the key to master strafes, and hard climbs are good too. keep practicing and everything will be allright ;) it can take months or even years of trainings, so don't be dissapointed if u can't make 250 block while u played like a week or so :P gl hf!
PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE, it takes time to get this.. i didn´t just start KZ and made 250Block right away ;) watch some demos in the LJ Section and try to spec how they pree strafe and strafe in the air :) just jump everyday and eventually you´ll get 250Block and it will be a happy day for you :D
Well.. as zhady said once: "You dont hear Bibo saying omfg!! im stuck at 255block what am i doing wrong??? :((("
aL made 250 block right out of the womb. If you don't believe me, just ask him.
he had been practicing on smaller block and stuff.. he didn´t just go for the first time in longjump and made 250 :) i was jumping with him when he was only making 247Block and stuff :)
I never really practice lj on blocks.
But my rec is 250, and I jumped from 248 -> 250..
And it was really random, because I was trying one of the new maps (pharaonrun) and there's a 250 at the end :D and I tried it a little.. Then I made it ^^
omfg help this guy
mm deus said.. i cant more of 252 , but you must try 230->235 block with only one prestrafe ... and you will jump 250-251 .. and with longer practice 252-253-254 xD
I am not able to make more than 5 strafes while i jump since 4 months....dunno why :D
Please log in to post replies.