kz_iraq
Status: Denied
Reason:
- Your first big mistake was to "send" the map to other ppl/servers before it got officially released. By doing so you made your map a "fake" kz_ map, not an official one. Every user with decent knowledge about the community will see it as a junk map...
- About the map... You found some pretty nice looking textures and the jumps are okay, too, BUT there major problems with the design. This map can't be finished without a health button, because you die if you jump down into the first big hall.
Suggestions:
- Play by the rule with your next project. We place the kz_ tag, nobody else. You can't name your map kz_ and send it to your friends... We do approve or deny the kz_ tag.
Other:
-
So, I must send you and next map without "kz_" tag?
p.s: sorry I badly talk on English
You can send it with kz_ tag to XJ, but you can't play it on public servers before XJ accepted it by quality check(we give kz_), it's no free tag like de_ or cs_ maps ^^
Will this map never be accepted? Even if will I correct errors?
If you fix the bugs we'll test it again and see...
If you noticed errors except for the button of health, large request to specify on them. I will correct. Beforehand thank you.
Please log in to post replies.