Need MovieMaker for my 244 bj ;[;[

Started by Nubby-_-
08/05/2008 20:52
Page 1 of 2
Nubby-_-08/05/2008 20:52

I want 1 movie about my BhopLongjump record :S 244 bj http://www.speedyshare.com/897181178.html If somebody agrees to do 1 movie I will be really happy

Nubby-_-08/05/2008 22:16

come on comments :(

mytH-_008/05/2008 23:10

did u make 244 Bhop block? why dont u post in LJ Records?

pacMan mapper08/05/2008 23:19

because lj thread is closed now :D it will be opened if the full version of kz_longjumps2 released

Nubby-_-09/05/2008 09:31

yes :( MovieMakers ? :( :( ?

rusty09/05/2008 10:32

ill have a fiddle with the demo and see if i can do something

Nubby-_-09/05/2008 11:02

I want Ma$taKilla :( or st0ka ;(

mytH-_009/05/2008 12:21

aha.. u think you will get the moviemaker now? just take what ever u get!

lalevUl09/05/2008 13:39(edited 09/05/2008 13:40)

Nubby if you already have decided that you want Mastakilla or st0ka, why even make a new thread? Contact them yourself, even tho I know why you made a new thread... You just wanna show everybody that you've made 244 bhop, which is impressive altho I think this thread is unnecessary when you aldready have made up your mind...

IllDepence09/05/2008 13:50

if you accept other movemakers too I'd try to create a short movie for your jump...

kunqui09/05/2008 14:22

Originally posted by lalle`
Nubby if you already have decided that you want Mastakilla or st0ka, why even make a new thread? Contact them yourself, even tho I know why you made a new thread... You just wanna show everybody that you've made 244 bhop, which is impressive altho I think this thread is unnecessary when you aldready have made up your mind...


true.
btw , gj 244 bhop. 4 strafes :(

Nubby-_-09/05/2008 15:08(edited 09/05/2008 15:24)

i just want good MovieMaker for my Movie :) st0ka ma$ta or others who want
but good :) :P 10x kunqui it's easy i'll try 245 later ;)

.STyLeZ09/05/2008 15:29(edited 09/05/2008 15:30)

Originally posted by Nubby-_-
I want 1 movie...


Your sure ? Ill give ya 2 for the price of 1 !!!

Well, btw, im just making a movie 'bout that jump.... mkaaaaay thxbye

reAti09/05/2008 17:24

Im not Ma$taKilla or st0ka, but i made it still.. I dont have Adobe after effects so i cant do UBER NICE texts. I hope you like http://www.speedyshare.com/349220661.html (made in 20min :S)

Nubby-_-09/05/2008 17:37(edited 09/05/2008 17:40)

t if the writing was better and the film was longer was going to be really n1 somehow that finished to fast :) <3

reAti09/05/2008 17:52(edited 09/05/2008 17:57)

I won't use time for better movie..

Nubby-_-09/05/2008 17:54

if you want do it :) w8ing for cool movie?

liquidi09/05/2008 17:55

First you come here showing off about your bhop lj and then when people are willing to help you turn them down, wow.

reAti09/05/2008 17:59

Originally posted by Nubby-_-
if you want do it :) w8ing for cool movie?

I won't = I will NOT

Nubby-_-09/05/2008 17:59

Originally posted by liquidi
First you come here showing off about your bhop lj and then when people are willing to help you turn them down, wow.


Lol no i like reati's movie he did my 1st lj show o.o but better text and long movie will be fucking NICE !! <3 reAti

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.