267 Cj @ canyon

Started by shadowman.
09/05/2008 01:17
Page 1 of 2
shadowman.09/05/2008 01:17

new/old?
http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/6237/kzcanyon0000dh7.jpg
poss whit scout?

NumB09/05/2008 01:22(edited 09/05/2008 01:23)

I once calculated. With cj it is possible to do ~295 units. In other words - has to be possible.

PepoMerca09/05/2008 01:29

lool looks uber impossible :S

pLaguE^09/05/2008 02:37

impossible in my opinion

ajR`09/05/2008 02:55(edited 09/05/2008 02:56)

You do realize that you actually need room to do a prestrafe for cj, right?

rhoiswar09/05/2008 04:11

i think youre lookin at it backwards ajr :P

SlyfherR09/05/2008 06:33

possible in my opinion :)

ajR`09/05/2008 07:37

Oh, its a trickjump so I suppose I'm wrong. My bad. ^^

padnaliQ09/05/2008 13:24

Impossible fo sho.. .:)(

qewi09/05/2008 15:04

It sure is possible, but maybe no1 is able to do it right now. Bananus has made 267 stats so I think he maybe could if he had the time/will :p

Grrr09/05/2008 16:37

stats SUX.. for CJ u must look only the block distance

reAti09/05/2008 17:50

Originally posted by qewi
It sure is possible, but maybe no1 is able to do it right now. Bananus has made 267 stats so I think he maybe could if he had the time/will :p

There is not space for his gayprestrafe

cC|SpiNe09/05/2008 17:52(edited 09/05/2008 17:52)

There's enough room for his gayprestrafe on the bigger rock, right?

Thedy09/05/2008 19:31

whit scout its possible for sure :D

wRath` mapper09/05/2008 20:09

Scout + drop-cj + Thedy/ajR`/GGS/pat = WIN

oP^09/05/2008 20:21

aaaa imp ... :D

shadowman.09/05/2008 23:31

Originally posted by wRath^
Scout + drop-cj + Thedy/ajR`/GGS/pat = WIN



hahaha yea

Ggs`10/05/2008 00:13

scout must be possible.try later

MuscLe10/05/2008 00:15

Possible with Scout, IMO. :)

Bartloimej10/05/2008 14:52

old bkZ|h1m1 show me that long time ago gj finding it urself

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.