About cpu and pad/mouse ...

Started by BLT^_^
09/05/2008 11:42
Page 1 of 1
BLT^_^09/05/2008 11:42(edited 09/05/2008 11:43)

Hello, i'm new at kz world ... i started two weeks ago or so .

So i was wondering a few things .

1_ I have a AMD SEMPRON 2.2 GHZ , 1024 ram, ge-force 5500 fx 128 mb . I was wondering, if i get a better computer, will i make better jumps ? i'm not sayin' that if i jump 240, i will jump 250, what i ask is : will it be better, could i improve my jumps ?

2_ I don't use pad, i just strafe on a table :P ... Would you recomend me to buy a good pad , and a good mouse ?

Thanks

raver mapper09/05/2008 12:16

1. If you have a very BAD pc that dont get 100FPS all the time. Then maby you need a new pc.

2. A pad can help ofcourse, I cant really do anything without a pad .. mouse always help (logtech mx518)

Aly00709/05/2008 12:42

A better CPU it's always good also in KZ.
In KZ you always need 100 fps ...

Igge09/05/2008 19:18

U know pretty well when u got the perfect feeling. For me a pad has a major part of strafing well. I got the same mouse as raver and a Qpad XT-R pad.
Of course its good to hav a good FPS all the time. But it doesnt matter very much if its not constantly 100.
Dont listen to anything i say though cause u got to find your own style. Maybe u like to jump without a pad or maybe u feel like a constant 100 fps is a must.
Good luck with your jumping :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.