VEGAS 7??

Started by V0ncH...
10/05/2008 14:01
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
V0ncH...10/05/2008 14:01(edited 10/05/2008 14:01)

i just wonna ask all u moviemakers with SONY VEGAS.... did u use KEYGEN?? because i know that they are illeagle and have malware....

as sooo much people have it... its making me think that sooo much people spend £350 or $500 on it??

PLZ REPLY ALL U PPZ :D#

THE QUESTION IS: How did YOU get Your VEGAS?

Pulsar!10/05/2008 14:05

I cracked Vegas. Plz don't call the police..

V0ncH...10/05/2008 14:08

Originally posted by Pulsar!
I cracked Vegas. Plz don't call the police..


lol i won't... any malware?

Mentalo10/05/2008 14:10

lol isnt it obvious? but i guess this thread will be closed!

prof. chosen10/05/2008 14:26

i guess noone paied for it. i downloaded vegas 8.0 pro from a german site where ppl upload stuff to rapidshare. (and no - i dont have a premium acc. i just changed my ip to avoid the delay after each download).

also, i think serials aren't working, since vegas is checking ur serial online. u have to get a cracked version. but don't download some shit - most of this cracks and stuff are full of viruses.

bkZ|psh10/05/2008 15:17(edited 10/05/2008 15:18)

i paied vegas 5 :D

raver mapper10/05/2008 16:48

I buyed it ofcourse, like every software I have :)

reAti10/05/2008 16:52

Originally posted by raver
I buyed it ofcourse, like every software I have :)

(btw its bought :P) Just like me

Z0ck3rOO710/05/2008 17:30

stupid thread

closed

Page 1 of 1