Sideways-forwards or sideways-backwards ljs ?

Started by Pulsar!
13/05/2008 07:02
Page 1 of 2
Pulsar!13/05/2008 07:02(edited 13/05/2008 07:33)

Hello guys, i never saw it anywhere, so will post it..

Did u tryed longjumps with airstrafing W+D or W+A ?! I mean, prestafing with W+D(A), but jumping of with angle 45 degrees to the right(left) from the lj platform and airstrafing with W and D!

Another variation is backwards-sideways ljs: simple like a previous one, but with airstrafing A+S(D) an angle of 45 degrees to the right(left) in the moment of jump of and airstrafing with A+D(S).. O_o

Will be great if someone will do 250+..

Lets call this jumps sideways-forward (SWFW) and sideways-backwards (SWBW) ljs..

Peace.

ajR`13/05/2008 07:16

saidways = sideways?

Pulsar!13/05/2008 07:33

Sorry, i Russia :D edited..

joel13/05/2008 13:32

this is old . ive known it for ages

Z0ck3rOO713/05/2008 13:54

moved...

Pulsar!13/05/2008 18:14(edited 13/05/2008 18:29)

Originally posted by joel
this is old . ive known it for ages

1) I did not asked u if it is old or not.
2) I did not asked u how long did u know about that.
3) It was not showed on forum/movies/articles.. Nobody showhed it in LJ shows video, anywhere.. Nobody submited demos in LJ thread..
4) I tryed to find an info about it in forum history, but did not found anything.
5) I am here since 2006 and never hear about it. I talked with some famouse ljumpers, they did not tryed it.

lonewolf VIP13/05/2008 18:22

We can do this? Can you make a demo with demostration @ kz_longjumps Pulsar?

y i r i13/05/2008 19:32

no. backwards sideways means that you've got edge behind your back. You should call it crooked SW or something..

nightwolf14/05/2008 03:47

make a demo about it.

Fluxey14/05/2008 23:07

please make demo for a little demonstration :) (i know what u mean, but many prolly don't)

Ggs`21/05/2008 19:00

max stat 239.4

Pulsar!21/05/2008 19:29

Originally posted by kzua.Ggs
max stat 239.4

noob :D

joel22/05/2008 22:06

Originally posted by Pulsar!
Originally posted by joel
this is old . ive known it for ages

1) I did not asked u if it is old or not.
2) I did not asked u how long did u know about that.
3) It was not showed on forum/movies/articles.. Nobody showhed it in LJ shows video, anywhere.. Nobody submited demos in LJ thread..
4) I tryed to find an info about it in forum history, but did not found anything.
5) I am here since 2006 and never hear about it. I talked with some famouse ljumpers, they did not tryed it.


and i came just tell u that its old 4 meh ://

however i didnt mention "for me"

Fliborecord holder Tournament #227/05/2008 13:34(edited 27/05/2008 13:35)

Originally posted by joel
Originally posted by Pulsar!
Originally posted by joel
this is old . ive known it for ages

1) I did not asked u if it is old or not.
2) I did not asked u how long did u know about that.
3) It was not showed on forum/movies/articles.. Nobody showhed it in LJ shows video, anywhere.. Nobody submited demos in LJ thread..
4) I tryed to find an info about it in forum history, but did not found anything.
5) I am here since 2006 and never hear about it. I talked with some famouse ljumpers, they did not tryed it.


and i came just tell u that its old 4 meh ://

however i didnt mention "for me"


"its old 4 meh" + "i didnt mention "for me"" <-- PARADOX!

I wonder how many cares if it's old for you. I wonder how many cares if it's old at all. If something is old you don't have to spam it.

On topic, I have tried that 'lj-style'*, and I consider it pretty pointless to call it BWSW or anything like that. It's like splitting LJ in two; Left prestrafe and right prestrafe.

*I like bhopping with it, not longjumping ^^

Pulsar!30/05/2008 20:58

lol, upload ur bhop demos!

Neo[a]30/05/2008 22:54

http://www.sendspace.com/file/aw1zki lololo ;D:D

Pulsar!30/05/2008 23:09

It is not BWSW, it is normal SW..

y i r i31/05/2008 11:47(edited 31/05/2008 11:54)

Originally posted by Pulsar!
It is not BWSW, it is normal SW..

ofc its BWSW ! what ever is it? demo

Pulsar!31/05/2008 14:47(edited 31/05/2008 14:52)

Originally posted by Yiri
Originally posted by Pulsar!
It is not BWSW, it is normal SW..

ofc its BWSW ! what ever is it? demo


As i said before, it is normal SW.. Like normal jump with left or right pre..

U need to strafe with S+A or S+D and view on 45 degree from the line of the block while strafing in air..

kn0Ty` and u did normal SW, but with "left" pre..

y i r i31/05/2008 14:52

no there are 4 pres: righ-back, right-forward, left-back, left-forward so? and backwards are much harder imo

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.