upspeed..&other

Started by stRunF
14/05/2008 17:41
Page 1 of 1
stRunF14/05/2008 17:41(edited 14/05/2008 17:52)

hi..can someone tells me why i can't climb rocks fast?( for exemple on nuke,i climb up the rocks with 5 units/second..and a friend of mine can't even climb up,it falls down)
and i have another question..
i have changed my gui+cfg,and now i jump 220-230,i've jumped over 240 before the change...
and i've enabled again v sync after that...because sometimes I saw some lines on every map...(when i move the mouse..)
can someone help me?:s
sry 4 posting 2 topics,but i haven't noticed this one:D

wRath` mapper14/05/2008 18:45

About the rocks on nuke: It's a slide, and to do it quickly you need high FPS.

stRunF14/05/2008 19:18

thx

VaLoS14/05/2008 19:44

I have noticed that with resolution 1024x768+ I climb the nuke rock very slow, but with 800x600 & 640x480 its very fast... Strange isn't it ? O_o
Btw these "lines" meen your monitor is not good enough to handle 100 hz monitor refresh rate ;]

stRunF14/05/2008 20:10

it works with higher fps:)

stRunF15/05/2008 13:34

sry 4 doublepost the edit button disappeared..
can someone give me some configs/commands reffering the lj?
i don't know what i've changed,and now i jump low..

Mehz03/06/2008 16:46

Originally posted by VaLoS
I have noticed that with resolution 1024x768+ I climb the nuke rock very slow, but with 800x600 & 640x480 its very fast... Strange isn't it ? O_o
Btw these "lines" meen your monitor is not good enough to handle 100 hz monitor refresh rate ;]


Because you get higher fps with lower resolution...

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.