jumpbug help
Started by stRunF
15/05/2008 18:40
Page 1 of 1
stRunF15/05/2008 18:40(edited 15/05/2008 18:40)
hi..i've tried 1-2 hours jumpbug today,and i haven't advanced(i didn't make any jbs..) can someone give me a lesson 2?:d
or some tips?
puppetz
15/05/2008 20:56
I can only say that you should start from a small height, like 128+ units, and just try over and over, and build it up, whenever you feel like you can. Maybe try and combine your jump/duck keys on the keyboard with the jump/duck keys on your mouse. Like Ctrl, Space, mwheelup/down. I'm not good at jumpbugs myself, in my opinion it's pure luck. I even make more jumpbugs when I don't want to, than when I want. :/
stRunF16/05/2008 07:33
ok,thx 4 the tips:)
i've tried on awp_rooftops from the bride since now,now i`d like to try on lower height
thx again:)
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.