Headset help.

Started by peteR^
16/05/2008 11:31
Page 1 of 1
peteR^16/05/2008 11:31(edited 16/05/2008 11:31)

I've just bought a new "Sennsheiser" headset, and I've had it for a week now.
Suddenly, i cant hear anything. Music, game anything.
I've been trying to reconnect it etc. and change settings and such.
But I didn't succeed. So I hope you guys could help me.

Mentalo16/05/2008 12:50

get a new one!

Aly00716/05/2008 13:24

start -> run -> services.msc -> Windows Audio ,right click properties Startup Type - Automatic.
And if service status said - Stopped.
Click start.

peteR^16/05/2008 14:05

Didn't work. And Mentalo I dont want to, I paid 80€ for it.

Mentalo16/05/2008 14:28

well thats not wha i meant! you should get it back to the shop to exchange it!

peteR^16/05/2008 16:04

I dont really think it's something wrong with the headset itself. But I'll make a try.

Dragon16/05/2008 22:57

isn't there some kind of mute button on them? or some volume control

peteR^17/05/2008 08:58

Volume is on full, and it's on "ON"

sennheiser is only good for communication , if you want a good gaming headset id suggest steelseries or similar.

oP^22/06/2008 20:54

sennheiser is good for all things in cp, I think You not have right imo.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.