kzfr_speed_bhopbloc

Started by faker mapper
17/05/2008 14:12
Page 1 of 1
faker mapper17/05/2008 14:12

Status: Denied

Reason:

- First of all I need to mention that there are a lot of bhop maps out there. New bhop maps should have their own idea or something unseen or cool. At least the jumps should be a bit creative. On your map most of the jumps were basically jumping straight forward, and that's pretty average and boring :/

- Another major problem was the design: The textures doesn't fit together very well, and there are almost no details around. There are a lot of bugs, too: Some missalignements here, some lighting bugs there...

Suggestions:

- Work on your mapping skills, start some more projects and you will get better for sure. It's learning by doing, don't lose the motivation.

- Try to find some new and creative ideas.

Other:

-

Blake` mapper21/05/2008 09:20(edited 21/05/2008 09:20)

I do not motivating people but it is true that I am not an expert in mapping but I think the council ask for another map even if it is difficult to understand me ^ ^

- for texture is especially true I use that are already established and most do not go together, and I do not know create my own textures even if its me would be more useful


- for new ideas is not easy because everything is price and I want to avoid repeat something already created


http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?96856

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.