Rodrig0v - The movie

Started by Rodrig0v
18/05/2008 05:10
Page 1 of 1
Rodrig0v18/05/2008 05:10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxrrDB098Sg MY FIRST MOVIE =)!
quality sucks, sorry to everyone, hope u enjoy it !!!!

pLaguE^18/05/2008 06:01

decent i enjoyed some jumps then some i didnt like quality yea :( 3/10

jumps 6/10

pacMan mapper18/05/2008 06:12

some bad and some nice jumps

J1`18/05/2008 06:23

nice job ;) 7/10 overall

PepoMerca18/05/2008 07:06

jumps were nice, gj.

padnaliQ18/05/2008 10:26(edited 18/05/2008 10:27)

Very nice for first movie, gz..
btw i hate when someone shoot after jump.

oP^18/05/2008 11:03

nice movie, gj

ehlak18/05/2008 11:34

Really nice movie :D can't understand why do you are in kz.pt :O ? Gj for your first movie :)

zNife18/05/2008 12:25

Gj for you first KZMovie :D

akM18/05/2008 12:37

Gj for your movie, but I think ALL the jumps were kinda old. I would like to see some new jumps..

rn18/05/2008 13:18

tbh, TOO MUCH CJ LOL, like everyjump wtf lol.

but gj anyway for first movie

Rodrig0v18/05/2008 13:34(edited 18/05/2008 13:38)

Originally posted by ehlak
Really nice movie :D can't understand why do you are in kz.pt :O ? Gj for your first movie :)


I'm the creator of that community. We have about 50 portuguese members and 2 servers, KZ and HNS so I guess I can't give up on that.

Thanks everyone for the feedback :) btw if u watch it in higher quality its better.

ehlak18/05/2008 14:20

Originally posted by Rodrig0v
Originally posted by ehlak
Really nice movie :D can't understand why do you are in kz.pt :O ? Gj for your first movie :)


I'm the creator of that community. We have about 50 portuguese members and 2 servers, KZ and HNS so I guess I can't give up on that.

Thanks everyone for the feedback :) btw if u watch it in higher quality its better.

Okk can you give me IP plz :D ?

Rodrig0v18/05/2008 14:25

Originally posted by ehlak
Originally posted by Rodrig0v
Originally posted by ehlak
Really nice movie :D can't understand why do you are in kz.pt :O ? Gj for your first movie :)


I'm the creator of that community. We have about 50 portuguese members and 2 servers, KZ and HNS so I guess I can't give up on that.

Thanks everyone for the feedback :) btw if u watch it in higher quality its better.

Okk can you give me IP plz :D ?


sure :)
KZ- 80.172.230.70:37065
hns- 80.172.224.10:27492

ehlak18/05/2008 14:32

Originally posted by Rodrig0v
Originally posted by ehlak
Originally posted by Rodrig0v
Originally posted by ehlak
Really nice movie :D can't understand why do you are in kz.pt :O ? Gj for your first movie :)


I'm the creator of that community. We have about 50 portuguese members and 2 servers, KZ and HNS so I guess I can't give up on that.

Thanks everyone for the feedback :) btw if u watch it in higher quality its better.

Okk can you give me IP plz :D ?


sure :)
KZ- 80.172.230.70:37065
hns- 80.172.224.10:27492

THNX :D

Rodrig0v18/05/2008 21:54

I guess I'll be making a seconds movie in a week or so, this one had many bugs (console showed up sometimes), quality sucked and I think I can make it more fun :) stay tuned XD

st0ka18/05/2008 22:06

use hud_draw 0 next time pls otherwise the jumps are nice :>

kexas19/05/2008 10:12

Nice jumps.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.