BLJ backwards worldrec

Started by heaRse
19/05/2008 16:07
Page 1 of 2
heaRse19/05/2008 16:07

As you can read in the subject line I want to know, what the BLJ backwards/sidewards worldrec is. (+demo/link or whatever)

heaRse19/05/2008 16:17

BLJ - bunnyhop-longjump backwards

eMTi19/05/2008 16:28

he doesnt mean drop down bhop....

`ScraP Tournament #219/05/2008 17:18

omg never thought about that o.O
its very sensless , isnt it ?

Distt19/05/2008 18:01

Originally posted by `ScraP
omg never thought about that o.O
its very sensless , isnt it ?


everything is sensless

padnaliQ19/05/2008 18:48

LOL i thought about bw lj lol sry :D

raver mapper19/05/2008 19:58

As I know 241 is made backwards. I think that should be the highest bhop lj units that ever has been jumped backwards. Correct me if im wrong

Pulsar!19/05/2008 20:43

lol 241 bhop bw ?!? Who did it ?

mytH-_019/05/2008 21:02

haha 241BW is just crazy =D

oTcHeTo19/05/2008 21:17

i cant bw at all hardly did 250 normal lj bw .. and today tried to do bwbhlj .. hardly did 220 with 299 pre .. my strafes just suck at bw .. i hope we will see a good demo in here ;)

yYy.Je PR@BR@19/05/2008 22:14

i did 215 ><
P.S. Otcheto , where are u jumped?

ajR`19/05/2008 22:42

Best I've done is 235.

TinTin19/05/2008 23:05(edited 19/05/2008 23:06)

omilo did 240 or 241.

oTcHeTo19/05/2008 23:17

i kinda didnt understood the question .. where are u jumped ?

Fact or Fiction19/05/2008 23:38

I have 235 of my sideways bhop... I know I know.. It's not cool, but sideways is cool :P

rhoiswar20/05/2008 00:00

Originally posted by Fact or Fiction
I have 235 of my sideways bhop... I know I know.. It's not cool, but sideways is cool :P


sideways is weiiiird ><

JAy20/05/2008 00:45

i did 240 on the hj blocks

zyllEE20/05/2008 01:21

ive done 237 block bw on hj blocks, and 238 block sideways on normal bhop blocks

Pulsar!20/05/2008 03:24

Originally posted by JAy
i did 240 on the hj blocks

Upload it, my little green friend!

Grrr20/05/2008 09:14

there is a difference.. on the bhop blocks is harder than HJ/LJ blocks cuz you are lower

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.