1ST Time on Vegas : 252LJ pruno

Started by pruno moviemaker
21/05/2008 19:16
Page 1 of 1
pruno moviemaker21/05/2008 19:16(edited 21/05/2008 22:34)

Hi !
this movie is my first time with vegas 7.0e (I'm Nyu xD)
Hope you like it ^^
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=mxS8FS6vEdw
I'll make other movies with vegas :)
Plz say what in i can upgrade :) (ex quality or effects or other :) )

nikitich moviemaker21/05/2008 19:58

nice lj, can u tell me name of the song in intro pls ;)

mytH-_021/05/2008 20:25

hehe gj ;) and yeah.. would be nice to know the name of the song =D

pruno moviemaker21/05/2008 20:34(edited 21/05/2008 22:35)

of course :) : 1st song : 2XL - 31 Flavas (DJ Rado Remix) 2005
2nd song: (oops second is not Jin- So afraid^^) it's Lil' Wayne -This is the carter

Nubby-_-21/05/2008 20:40

songs are from faker the movie ^^ :D

pruno moviemaker21/05/2008 21:34

yeah :D (i didn't know what i can use so...)

ehlak22/05/2008 11:51

n1 :)

pacMan mapper22/05/2008 12:26

sweet :)

padnaliQ22/05/2008 12:48

For first time is rly nice :)

draken-22/05/2008 12:51

when you show the jump again in 1/2 and 1/4 speed I would just start a short moment after you've started prestrafing so that you don't see how the player is putting himself in the right position because this might get boring if it's shown in 1/4 speed.

I hope you could understand what I mean ;)

pruno moviemaker22/05/2008 17:46

yep :) thx :)

0_ZeeK_-*22/05/2008 21:05

Good job as a 1st time user. I do not know how to use programs to edit movies or anything, but if 1st time, it looks great. Maybe try to search for some effects, maybe make the quality better.. I see that in V0nch's movies, but don't use that many effects as him.

as draken- said also, the 1/4 speed might get boring. But good job - Keep it up.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.