Timer

Started by Shocka J
23/05/2008 04:55
Page 1 of 1
Shocka J23/05/2008 04:55

How do you create a timer and end timer? =[

pLANE mapper23/05/2008 05:38

you download the rmf from the submit map link in the community section of this website. to put it in your own map open the timecounter.rmf and copy whatever it is you will be using and paste it on your own!

puppetz mapper23/05/2008 21:27

That's not what he asked for, pLANE.
I guess the answer isn't that simple. I'm pretty sure you need years of experience with entities and also just general mapping, to be able to create a timer on your own.

But check this out: http://twhl.co.za/forums.php?thread=15023
I'm pretty sure you can try and download some of the most simple timers there, and maybe try to understand the entity work. Also try to ask in that forum, it seems like those guys are a lot more experienced in stuff like that than in here, no offense KZ mappers. As far as I know, very few KZ mappers created their own timers.

Shocka J24/05/2008 03:26

Thanks Guys =]

Fliborecord holder Tournament #222/06/2008 20:39

Originally posted by PuppetZ^
That's not what he asked for, pLANE.
I guess the answer isn't that simple. I'm pretty sure you need years of experience with entities and also just general mapping, to be able to create a timer on your own.

But check this out: http://twhl.co.za/forums.php?thread=15023
I'm pretty sure you can try and download some of the most simple timers there, and maybe try to understand the entity work. Also try to ask in that forum, it seems like those guys are a lot more experienced in stuff like that than in here, no offense KZ mappers. As far as I know, very few KZ mappers created their own timers.


You don't necessarily need experience, but brainzz :) Couldn't you just copy the basic timer and pimp it? If you don't want decimals or so.

TricoN16/07/2008 13:54

Originally posted by pLANE
you download the rmf from the submit map link in the community section of this website. to put it in your own map open the timecounter.rmf and copy whatever it is you will be using and paste it on your own!


where? sorry Im noob but just need a link :p

colix mapper16/07/2008 14:50

Originally posted by TricoN2
Originally posted by pLANE
you download the rmf from the submit map link in the community section of this website. to put it in your own map open the timecounter.rmf and copy whatever it is you will be using and paste it on your own!


where? sorry Im noob but just need a link :p


here: http://files.xtreme-jumps.eu/tools/timecounter.zip

mangamaxable20/03/2013 10:58

Originally posted by colix
Originally posted by TricoN2
Originally posted by pLANE
you download the rmf from the submit map link in the community section of this website. to put it in your own map open the timecounter.rmf and copy whatever it is you will be using and paste it on your own!


where? sorry Im noob but just need a link :p


here: http://files.xtreme-jumps.eu/tools/timecounter.zip


Thanks. (teÅŸekkürler) :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.