Kz Players Cvars Checker

Started by doktor
25/05/2008 10:20
Page 2 of 3
faxity24/07/2009 01:31

is it possible to make it log usernames and steamids when this happens?

doktor25/07/2009 23:39

Originally posted by faxity
is it possible to make it log usernames and steamids when this happens?


Sure, updated, log username, steamid, cvar and value.

DiDo-Grecord holder26/07/2009 09:19

that will be a cool one :)

Žaidėjas132426/07/2009 18:42

Ok it doesnt work for me. it writes this :
Client CVAR querying is not enabled - check MM version!
[AMXX] Run time error 10 (plugin "kz_cvars_checker_LOG.amxx") (native "query_client_cvar") - debug not enabled!
[AMXX] To enable debug mode, add "debug" after the plugin name in plugins.ini (without quotes).

I add debug in plugins.ini but it still dont work and writes this:
Client CVAR querying is not enabled - check MM version!
[AMXX] Displaying debug trace (plugin "kz_cvars_checker.amxx")
[AMXX] Run time error 10: native error (native "query_client_cvar")
[AMXX] [0] kz_cvars_checker.sma::Init_Checks (line 51)


what to do to make it work ?

doktor27/07/2009 00:23

Use steam, or if you use steam, update metamod/amxx.

GmTx27/07/2009 11:13

doktor work with non-steam too

Žaidėjas132427/07/2009 12:39

Yes it would be really good if this could work on non steam serves. As there is annoying developer users too.

doktor27/07/2009 12:43

nonsteam itself is annoying.
Anyway, this plugin requires recent metamod version, + protocol 48.

GmTx27/07/2009 13:29(edited 27/07/2009 13:30)

Any way to me working i use non-steam just i need to update metamod version :)

funkkkk05/09/2009 15:49

man, please make it for nonsteam too. i have a 47+48 hns server, and if i'll activate the plugin, non steam users are getting kicked. and solve the fps problem: users can set it <101, but not >101. thx

doktor09/09/2009 07:36

I don't care about nosteam.
I've just tested fps_max 50 and i got kicked.

GmTx09/09/2009 21:16

funkkkk works on Non-Steam just update metamod version

Busta rhymes10/09/2009 10:36

can you make so it checks for kzh_bhop 1 and then make the plugin public u should get kicked without uptading or something u should get perm banned dirrectly or kicked

SUBWAYZ10/09/2009 13:59

You can add kzh cvars to plugin by yourself. I'm not sure that the file is called but it's placed in config folder. (in addons)
I prefer you to add:
kzh_speed
kzh_bhop
kzh_left
kzh_right

And that should be enough. maybe kzh_yawspeed or what ever it's called.

Anyway this is "ugly" way to block it since it will spam and so on.

Lt.RAT11/04/2010 16:12(edited 11/04/2010 16:32)

Please, add check for fps_modem 0

doktor11/04/2010 17:11

For the moment, use lt.rat edition that check fps_modem
http://www.sendspace.com/file/jp4lsx

If i'm not too lazy, gonna make an update one day.

unBreakS18/04/2010 15:26

I Have Cvarguard. This Is nice too but on cvarguard you can set random cvars so i think you need to update it FAST

doktor18/04/2010 17:33

What is cvar guard (link plz) ?
And why should i update this plugin ?

Kyuu'22/07/2010 20:41

doktor, this plugin doesn't work on no steam and kick everyone who in with no steam... I don't saying that make it for no steam either... but I have a server with Dproto and I don't want to reboot the server for unlock the dproto... please can you do a message like: "For playing in this server you have to buy Steam" when people kicked by use no steam?

bad english, sorry ^^'

Arion12/02/2011 13:14

Why are you comparing every character of the value with 48 and 46?

c = szValue
if( c != 48 )

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.