Jump movie - pls watch and judge
Started by NeMiQ22
25/05/2008 20:15
Page 2 of 2
puppetz
26/05/2008 23:35
Well, it looks suspicious sometimes, but I believe you.
Maybe it's something with the speed, as troublemaker said. It looks just a tiny little bit slower than normal.
Many of these "suspicious" jumps are bhops, and you guys that says it's gravity should try bhopping with almost no strafes, it actually works great.
It's just more random with less strafes, 'cause strafing much helps on the bhops that's "bad" (nobody always does PERFECT bhops), and on your general speed.
bkZ|psh29/05/2008 17:23
lol 2 me looks cheatz0r
0_ZeeK_-*29/05/2008 17:31
Maybe if i saw the demos i would change my mind - but for me, something is wrong, even though i know you can make a 235 jump with 1 strafe.. Maybe your good at 1 strafes - I don't know, but I'm still suspicious.
Page 2 of 2
Please log in to post replies.